By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about Google Now cards: www.google.com/now
* requires iPhone 4s or later
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Completely rebuilt to bring you the best of Google:
• Recents—see & return to your recently visited pages
• Google button—start a new search with just one tap
• Google Maps—explore interactive maps, nearby places & Street View right inside the app (for iPhone)
New look and feel:
• Beautiful new Material Design animations
• Bigger photos in image search
• Looks great on the new iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
There is no better app than Google, at least in my humble opinion. There is not an app on my iPhone that comes close to being used as much as I use Google. There is not a subject in earth that you can't find some info about, or at least not ant that I have been able to find. So great being able to gain knowledge on the fly. When viewing something while travelling we always find info about whatever it may be. My wife usually spends the next 15/20 minutes educating us both about the subject. Would hate to have to live without Google now that I am so used to having it.
Google has all the answers!
I love Google! Anytime I need information, i check Google first! Every time I hear something on NPR or the network news and want more information, I check Google! Anytime I want an address or phone number, or information about a store or service, I check Google! Anytime I want to prove I'm right or that someone else is wrong or to clarify something or to translate a word or phrase, I check Google! And 98% of the time...Google answers my question or my quest for information correctly and to my satisfaction! I love Google...it makes me smarter!!!
Too much info ...
I hope someone at Google sees this and considers my recommendations. When I close out Google, I usually delete the pages that I've been to unless I want to save them in History. When I bring Google back up, my last viewed page is on the screen, even after I've deleted it. I don't always want to see my recent search from the time before. Maybe I don't want someone else to see my search for different reasons. Not a fan of this change and I find it annoying. When you bring up Google, there should be a clear screen ready for your search. Please fix this. Otherwise Google is my place to go when I need to know!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.