Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 5.9.0
• Movie mode for videos inside Google+
• See collections and communities on people's profiles
• Better support for right-to-left languages
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Your app continuously recommends terrible communities and collections to me and will not stop no matter what I do. I have never once seen a collection or community recommended to me that I liked in the three years that I've used this website, and there's no way to make that stop. And with the new update, annoying collections that I have no interest in are being recommended to me in the comments of my posts. Not to mention how limited the features are on the iOS version, no pinned posts in collections or publicly, polls were just recently added, and the mobile versions of G+ are just bad in general. The constant unnecessary updates are VERY annoying and instead of adding features that are actually needed, you just keep adding things we don't need. (layout changes, etc.) To top all of this off, there are terrible and disgusting accounts on G+ that nobody is doing anything about. Innocent people will get their accounts terminated for weeks with no reasoning while rabid users that post inappropriate and offensive content will remain on your website for very long periods of time before eventually being terminated. This website/application is a disgrace, and Google should be ashamed.
Right then. So we all love Google+ and think it's a good app, but there are some problems that annoy me greatly. Anyway, Google seems to be lazy and not doing the work they're supposed to be doing. First, GIFs never load. Every time there's a GIF (the animated pictures), it never loads. I've been really curious about what the GIFs are like, but it never loads and I have to go on my computer in order to see. Secondly, I can't post anything. Yes, I have a google account, but whenever I want to post something, it says that it failed to post. Get real, Google! If you want people to actually ENJOY this, maybe you need to try a little harder! Anyway, one mistake costs one star, so this will be rated three stars for now.
I like it
G+ is a great interest based social network. Unlike other social networks where you have a community of people you know personally through work or school but don't necessarily share the same interests as you, G+ allows you the opportunity to build a network of people that actually have the same interests as you which leads to a better online social interaction and experience.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 5.9.0
- Size: 57.3 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.