Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 6.9.0
• Improved browsing of image posts
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
The new update is horrible
* *UPDATE* *
All problems are fixed. Thanks!!
* *UPDATE* *
YouTube problem is fixed thankfully. Looks a LOT nicer. However the "report" and "delete" options when you click on a comment got moved to the top, where previously it had been the "+1" button. I'm now reporting and deleting comments because I am used to the "+1" being first. I +1 comments WAY more than I report or delete them. It would be awesome if you could change them back.
Now I can't see YT replies at all. I'll click on the notification, it takes me to the video (where I can't see the comments yet), I click on the video and it takes me to the YT page with all the comments. I scroll through to find my thread...and there are NO REPLIES!!!!! I went on YT to see if it got deleted but NOPE it was there. G+ just can't see YT replies anymore I guess. Which is literally the ONLY reason I got the app...if another update that comes out again makes it worse you guys are losing another star. I just wanted to check my notifications on my phone and I can't anymore -_-
When someone tags me in a YT comment I can click on the notification but I can only see the video, not the comment. I do not believe it was like this before the last 2 updates. (Just got the app so not sure).
I don't use it for much else except to reply to comments, so it's really frustrating. =/ the only way to see the comment is to click on the video, and then scroll through ALL the comments and find the one you were in. It's not a very good system...
The community is immature and horrendous. Don't expect to meet anyone intelligent in this "social media platform." Nearly everyone that uses this app is edgy teenagers that post unoriginal memes. And the shared videos/Gifs take forever to load.
What bothers me the most is that it seems to me that Google is doing little to nothing to improve Google plus community because the toxic people seem to always come back no matter how many times they're reported.
I don't recommend this app to anyone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 6.9.0
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.