By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get way into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Fill your stream with great content by following interesting people, pages, and communities
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics, and What’s Hot
• Share rich posts with your followers
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo fast with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations, and more
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Better layout, easier to use
G+ has a much better layout and is much easier to use than Facebook, in my opinion. I know what I'm getting with G+ where as with Facebook privacy is always a concern. The layout is much more streamlined and just looks a lot better. The big plus G+ hasn't gone the way of Facebook so I don't have annoying "friend requests" from people I knew 15 years ago or someone I met at a party once all trying to clock up as many "friends" as possible. you're able to hide more here. Most people can only find you by email and I don't use gmail for business so only a select few people have it.
By far my favorite app 😊
I must say this, is probably the #1 app I use a lot now-a-days. I can't tell you how many friends I made. I now have about 1,169 followers.
It really gives you the best chance opportunity to meet new people across the world. I live in London and I met some Americans. I'm surprised most of them are nice. But anyways you guys earned yourself a five star rating from me!!!!
I gotta say I love this app a lot and thanks to you I wouldn't have been so social. I have homeschooling sh#t and this really helps me to learn new feelings and thoughts in people I never even knew
This app is better than Facebook. It is way easier to use and it makes stories of you when you are on vacation. Like if you go to New York City for a week and take pictures and you leave it sends you an alert that it has made a story. You go through it and it has all the pictures put into the day that it was taken. Can FatBook(Facebook) do that? NO! Amazing keep up the good work Google
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 4.8.3
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.