Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 5.8.0
• Share recent photos from the top of your stream
• See more on small screens with automatically hidden menu and title bars
• For users with thousands of photos, the photo picker will be much faster
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
So many bugs and glitches!
I started to notice that everyone who usually commented on my posts disappeared. I posted a message asking if people could comment just to be sure, but then someone made a private post saying that they can't comment on my posts. Then 3 more people did the same thing. That's when I logged onto my backup account, and then I tried to comment on all of my posts, and I couldn't on any. Only on posts from communities. I didn't disable comments, I shared it publicly, and I don't have it for specific people to comment only. For some reason I can only comment on my own posts. Please fix this right away!
And there's another bug. Whenever I reshare something and try to edit the caption, something goes wrong. I type the caption in, and save. It flashes the edited caption but then quickly changed to the same caption from the original post?! Huh? It goes away when I go to my profile but then it comes back. Another thing the fix!!!
Also, I'm still waiting on the switch to classic Google+ button. Why is there one on the desktop version but not mobile?
Keeps getting worse
Lost the ability to quickly switch between circle streams. Lost the ability to see recent and top results in search. Lost the ability to see photo albums shared by users on profile page. Lost ability to see what's trending and nearby events. Can't create shared events anymore. Overall this app is a total loss.
Anything it had going for it is gone. The things that made Google Plus worth using are now gone. MySpace is a better alternative.
There are now two places to make a post on the already cramped space of the screen. The top and bottom borders are horrendous and useless. I went from loving Google plus to hating it. Pull the plug Google, you did this to yourself. Hate what you've done with the app. Rest in peace.
Unstable and breaks too much.
Honestly, this is the second time I've had this annoying bug occur when trying to start up the Google+ App. Whenever I open the app, I get a black screen and then it crashes after a few more seconds. Then there will be some days when the app decides to start working again. It's annoying and makes this app unstable then it already was before.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 5.8.0
- Size: 57.1 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.