Real time satellite tracking on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find out when and where any satellite including the international space station can be seen from any location in the world. Easily identify satellites seen in the sky with real time tracking.
Can also be used to accurately determine dish orientation for geostationary satellites using iPhone GPS location.
- World map view with orbit track
- Overhead sky track view
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alerts
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- One touch orbit data update
- Customizable satellite sets
- Easy setup using iPhone location or city list
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data.
See web site for more information.
- iOS 11 updates
- iPhone X support
- Battery status indication
- Cache to reduce network data usage
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Notifications seem a bit inconsistent on latest version.
Any way to clear the Cache? Some of the Iridium Next satellites got loaded with temp names because I checked the app right after launch. Can’t seem to get it to update with the final vehicle numbers.
Keps not updating!
Since installing iOS 11, the app doesn’t fully load and it appears that the Keps aren’t updating 😕 Help!!!
Yes we've had a few reports of this now with the iOS 11 update. A work around is to switch to another tab and return the passes list. Working on an update to address this as soon as possible. Please contact gosatwatch_support @ gosoftworks.com if you still see problems after the iOS 11 update.
The app is awsome! Buy it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.