Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet where you want with GoToMeeting on your mobile device. Join, host or schedule* a GoToMeeting session from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces).
• View the presenter’s screen, whether they’re sharing presentations, design mockups or spreadsheets.
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only).
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
• See your meeting schedule and join with a single tap.
You can even start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa).
*To host or schedule a GoToMeeting session, a paid account is required. Joining a GoToMeeting session as a participant is free and does not require an account.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.2066
Fixed a crash on iOS 10 when trying to add attendees from your contacts.
Not at par with other apps
The version I used requires to be active. Cannot use other apps while a session is in progress or couldn't let the phone lock off after inactivity.
Doesn't integrate well when audio is used with cellular. Muting/unmuting is particularly not working well.
Overall, doesn't appear to be very stable and well tested.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 220.127.116.116
- Size: 75.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2010-17 LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.