Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more. If you’re running the webinar, you can present directly from your iPad, share your iPad’s webcam and chat with other event staff.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device.
In addition to the above, as an organizer you can
• Schedule Webinars
• View previously scheduled Webinars
• View the number of registrants for an upcoming Webinar
• Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, twitter, facebook and more.
In addition to the above, as a panelist you can use your iPad to
• Share your webcam
• Share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
• Chat with other panelists and organizers
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
NOTE: Presenter controls can be passed to anyone in the event if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• GoToWebinar presenters can turn on webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
- Updated look and feel to the app
- Faster join flows
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Generally easy to connect and a great education tool
I have "attended and "several go to webinars and appreciate both the quality of the content the relative ease of use, and the ability to also access it on my phone when on the go. The only glitch I have experienced is getting it connected from my iPhone to the car speaker, and being able to see the screen that accompanies the audio presentation. After losing the connection when I reconnected I could no longer seem to access the slide presentation that accompanied the audio.
On older iPad frozen at iOS 9 by Apple, get msg must upgrade to iOS 10 level
Help! App won't let me sign up for any new webinars, until I upgrade to latest app version requiring iOS 10 ... although my older iPad was frozen at iOS 9 by Apple, so CANNOT install iOS 10, and thus NOT able to run apps requiring iOS 10.
PLEASE LET THOSE OF US WITH OLDER DEVICES WHICH DON'T SUPPORT iOS 10, TO CONTINUE USING PREVIOUS VERSION OF APP (which is still working fine for webinars I'd registered for earlier).
(app support useless: I explained problem 4x over 20 minutes - but rep ignored everything I said, repeatedly telling me that I needed to upgrade to iOS 10 app anyway. I asked to speak to supervisor, was kept waiting 40 minutes while rep repeated same over & over, then told me supervisors too busy & one would call me back - that was a week ago, with no callback.)
This software is outstanding. I especially liked that they had a trial version that you could use to practice going to webinar the day before the event. I have never done a webinar and was afraid it would be too hard. They let me do a trial run, yesterday. I will never be afraid again. I first tried it on my older MAC. If you go to check system requirements, they will tell you if the webinar will run OK. They have good options for sound. I then tried it on my IPAD Pro. That worked flawlessly too.
This is the best implemented software I have ever tried.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 225.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-18 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.