Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
By Rockstar Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is only supported on the following devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6+, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air/Air2, iPad Mini/2/3 ***
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
What's New in Version 1.6
Various Bug Fixes.
Teleporting Cars and Hunter Rocket Glitch and Rendering
I love this game so much, just there's three things you guys(Rockstar) should fix.
1. The Hunter Rocket Glitch that makes it impossible to fire the rockets unless you are using the machine gun at the same time. 2. Teleporting Cars, sometimes I'm driving down the road in my Infernus for example and out of nowhere boom, car is on top of me/sometimes even glitched inside my car, this not only happens when you're driving but sometimes I'm walking too and I see a car stop at a traffic light and, then likewise out of nowhere, boom a car teleports inside that car, destroying both cars(constant damage being done as both cars are inside one another), so that's also a safety issue if you don't wanna die surprisingly or have your personal vehicle destroyed, however the one thing I noticed about this bug is that it only happens when you've completed the Storyline missions, I didn't have this bug before but now I do. 3. Also sometimes the rendering gets all weird and flashes and I have to restart the app to make it go away so please please please fix this bug for IPod Touch 5th generation iOS 9. If you guys fix these three bugs Rockstar, then It would be much more enjoyable, Thank You.
BUY THIS NOW!!!!
Oh....my.....GOD this game is soooo much fun!! I have been playing for like, 50 hours in total thinking " I am probably almost done with the game" just to find out there are multiple islands. I recently came across a glitch where the resume button crashes though. no problem!!! I save really often and I just pull up my last save file. All my progress kept!!! But seriously, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good IOS GTA game. Even without multiplayer, I have been having the time of my life. I am sort of worried that I am gonna finish the game and all my fun will be over, but it's actually really fun just getting stars and escaping the cops. My record is four stars. Get this NOW!! It's really weird though, because if used to crash in the middle of me playing, but now it's perfectly fine. I don't know what I did though. Anyway BUY THIS NOW!
YEZZZZZ just one problem
Ok so the game is perfect, runs great on my 5c and my 1st gen iPad so from what I've seen performance isn't an issue, now if you aren't accustomed to the touch screen when gaming I highly recommend you buy a controller that can connect to you device before buying this. I bought the game and was disappointed at the control scheme, touch, etc (again just my opinion maybe you like the touch), and do I really have to tell you what kind of game gta sa is, it's amazing even by today's standards.
Now there's a really annoying issue, that involves the fact that a lot of the times when you drive a vehicle (at least land) it slowly starts steering off to the right or left, (not to much, you can compensate for it) but nonetheless its annoying, if this has been resolved when you're reading this, then buy this game right now you chump.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.63 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Rockstar Games, Inc.
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.