Remote Control for Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister Deluxe 40
GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Remote is a remote controller for the Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister Deluxe 40, an analog tube amp with digital effects that offers Smart Rotary Controls for all tone and effects settings, that can be remote controlled by MIDI.
- Watch and touch the settings of the analog tube tone on your iPad
- Name your amp's presets
- Benefit from the extended effects control
- Remote control your tone in realtime
- Back up the presets from your amp
- Transfer presets to your amp
- Share presets with your friends
GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Remote for iPad works with any iPad enabled MIDI interface that offers MIDI Input and MIDI Output (USB interfaces / Camera Kit are not supported). Recommended MIDI interface: Hughes & Kettner WMI-1 (wireless, phantom powered by the GrandMeister amp, with additional MIDI input for MIDI footswitches). The app that belongs to the MIDI interface must be installed on your iPad before you can use the GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Remote app.
- Manage your presets! You can now easily drag and drop your presets between preset memories and re-organize them!
- Shared memories now have the full name you gave to them!
Ratings and Reviews
Works but is a bit buggy
It’s a real pain having to use two apps to control the amp: one to connect and the other for the amp. Has difficulty connecting to the amp.
Set this up today, super easy to set up and use. Makes changing your settings on the amp so easy. Anything you do on the app immediately changes on the amp and can be saved for instant recall via the app or the foot switch. Every amp should be like this, great job H&K!
- Music and Sales Professional Equipment Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music & Sales Professional Equipment GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.