Grasshopper customers can now run their businesses from anywhere with the new Grasshopper iPhone app:
* Call and text* using your Grasshopper number (requires working phone service on your iPhone and data access)
* Text in US now supports MMS and Group messaging capability
* Check messages and call history
* Set up push notifications for missed calls and messages
* Sign & email faxes and PDFs**
* Easily call extensions on your Grasshopper account
* Change call forwarding settings
* Make and receive calls over WiFi in areas with little or no cellular coverage***
* Easily detect suspected spam calls with WiFi calling***
Sound professional and stay connected from anywhere, always, with the Grasshopper iPhone app.
Note: The app works by calling an access number through your iPhone's regular dialer app after sending a 'heads up' by data to our servers beforehand. So you need to have voice AND data access for the app to work.
*Available in US only. Must be subscribed to the service and be signed in as an admin to use texting
**To sign any PDF, simply click the actions icon when viewing a PDF and choose "open in Grasshopper" option.
***Available in US only.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use
Really good app, I prefer the mobile app versus the online website
Very user friendly, but wish they had group texting
We are very pleased with how user friendly Grasshopper services are! The customer service is exceptional and the services are awesome. However, the nature of our business would greatly benefit from the ability to send group/bulk text messages and that is not possible right now.
App Won’t Refresh
I receive text message notifications banners on both my iPhone XS and my Apple Watch, though when I try to view the texts in the app, nothing shows up and the app does not refresh.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.