Welcome to the new Greater Anglia Tickets and Times mobile app.
Our app is a convenient way to find train times, check prices and buy tickets for any train journey in Great Britain. And we don’t charge booking or payment card fees!
- Buy a ticket with fewer clicks than before using your existing Greater Anglia account.
- The cheapest ticket for your journey is automatically selected for you.
- Choose your seat reservation preferences.
Download Greater Anglia tickets to your mobile as barcodes
- Tickets purchased in-app can be downloaded to the new mobile ticket wallet.
- You can also choose to download tickets bought online.
- Release a ticket from one device to download onto another (great if you switch between devices often).
Choose how to pay
- Pay with PayPal as well as American Express, Visa and Mastercard. And remember, no payment card fees!
- Store your payment card to check-out even faster next time.
Live train times
- Track the progress of your train with our Live Departures feature
- See if your route is affected at a glance with our new Rainbow board on the home screen.
- Check the live status of the London Underground with our Tube status feature.
Search quickly with recent and favourite journeys
- Your most recent searches now appear on the home screen.
- Tap the star next to a recent journey to make it a favourite.
With our latest update you can now:
· sort and filter your Ticket Wallet (and hide expired tickets)
· add journeys from your Ticket Wallet to your calendar
· resolved issues with the Ticket Wallet not refreshing after purchase on some devices
· made some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t log in to view my purchased tickets
Only says “we are experiencing a few issues”, even though I can log in online. No way to view my mobile tickets without logging into the app!
- Abellio Greater Anglia Ltd
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Abellio East Anglia Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.