Green Eggs and Ham - Dr. Seuss
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss! Celebrate with up to 80% off ALL Dr. Seuss book apps for a limited time! ***
Join Sam-I-Am in this interactive book app as he offers his friend green eggs and ham here and there and everywhere! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Will Sam-I-Am get his friend to try green eggs and ham?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- Gold Medal - Mom's Choice Awards 2012
- "A well-crafted digital book, a rich and immersive reading experience." - Mobile Tech Review
- Featured in "Best Educational Apps for Kids" - Parents Magazine
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Bug fixes and improvements
All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
Green Eggs And Ham
This was excellent! There are so many activities a teacher, parent, or reader can do. There is a real voice that narrates the story. If you click on any object, the listener learns a vocabulary word. If a reader wants to read him/herself and has a problem with a word, click on the word and the narrator reads the word. A reader can record his/her voice and narrate the story. Two or more readers could dialogue or narrate. An entire classroom could narrate the story and get to hear themselves! I could see numerous opportunities for struggling readers to be motivated to read! There are great sound affects, too! I recorded my voice and plan to read this to my students at school. With bright pictures and sound affects, they will love it!
One little request
I'd love it if you installed an option to continue the music that plays at the end of the book. The kids fall asleep to the stories at night then the music stops and often they wake up. It would also help mom & dad make an escape until the lullaby-like music ends. Maybe include it in the settings to end music 10, 20 or 30 mins after book's end. Just a thought.
Pages take too long to turn
Five stars if the pages would turn easier. Instead of turning to the next page, it's naming everything I touch. Annoying!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.