Grids for Instagram
By ThinkTime Creations LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message, Uploading photos and videos and Large/Fullscreen photo viewing and video playing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* Upload/Repost/Edit photos and videos, with tags and location (pro)
* View and post Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
* Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
* View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- Fixed sign out issue
- Fixed pending direct message issue
- Automatically skip to the next unseen story
Great but needs a couple of things
I have been using another app that was lacking many of the features that I need. The Grid app is much better. I have all of my account for fast switching and have tagging readily available. The only thing that I would like to see is
1. Add social sharing to facebook pages and twitter;
2. When tagging photos the tag feature is a toggle. Its a little annoying to have to keep clicking the tag button for every tag.
Best out there, but has a few bugs.
This app is the best that I have found, but there are still a few little bugs. Sometimes it shows inaccurate photos (e.g. wrong photos in relation to the page I’m on) and does other little quirky things. But overall its a great app and really saves me time with my business instagram page.
Best totally but some issues, please read and fix
Ok I just paid 8$ to this app that i can use on my iPhone for free but for some reason i just wanted to have this app.its totaly perfect app but needs some improvments. for Example:
1️⃣add another account and swithing between them wont work! all acconut after clicking the icon account just will disappear!
2️⃣the speed isnt enough! it’s a little laggy.
3️⃣It's so expensive! for the god make it cheaper! 2.99$ might be fair!
4️⃣add some graphical effects in showing images or replacing the pictures. it’s weak. i don’t feel comfort.
fix these problems and be sure that your will blow up the macappstore up!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ThinkTime Creations LLC
- © 2016 ThinkTime Creations.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor