Grocery Gadget Free
By Pingwell Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Most Powerful Grocery List!
Over many years on the market, recognized by major media, journalists, bloggers, and reputable reviewers. Several times Apple featured app. Learn why at GroceryGadgets.com.
Save time and money. Be organized at home and efficient at the supermarket. Stop rebuilding shopping lists – just reuse them. Stop calling your spouse - share via sync.
- Arrange products like your pantry, refrigerator, laundry room
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Don’t type – scan barcodes(3GS or later phones), or use built-in list of frequent items
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- FREE online portal for faster input: GroceryGadgets.com
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Consolidated "All Lists" list
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
- History Shopping Analysis (at GroceryGadgets.com)
Learn more at GroceryGadgets.com
Do you need help or have suggestion? Email us – support is always available.
Grocery Gadget – Serious Shopping Simplified
What's New in Version 5.1.6
- "Not showing" pictures bug fixed.
- "Move to" and "Copy to functions fixed.
- Barcode scanner fixed.
- Other bugs.
A little advice for developers
I love this app. I have been using it since 2012. It is the best app for this so far. Because it can be customized in so many ways.
If it had the following feature I would defenitely pay for it:
The app currently allows to add several stores and the prices but it should also allow to input the quantity (weight/vol) for each price as each stores often carries diferent presentations of the same product.
Then the app should calculate comparison prices based on 1 unit of measuarement (1lb, 1kg, 1oz, 1g, etc)
Right now the app only accepts one input for quantity and I need to be doing all the conversions of diferent store presentations into one universal unit (1 lb or 1kg or 1oz or 1g) myself to really be able to make price comparison from store to store.
Used to be useful
We've used this app for years to manage our grocery list and it has worked fine. Lately, we've noticed a lots of bugs. When checking off items, the wrong item will be checked, sometimes it hangs and it has even added/deleted items and quantities from the list! This app is no longer useful.
I need instructions how to share a grocery list from iPad to iPhone and vise versa.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 5.1.6
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Pingwell Inc
- © Pingwell, Inc (Grocery Gadget)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.