Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
What's New in Version 2.7.1
We heard our users and increased font size for better readability.
Pros and Cons
I always say give me the bad news first, that way I can end on a good note. So, here it goes:
1. Store Cards- I live in the deep, Deep South. None of the store rewards cards that the app has are within a two hour radius of my home and job (and I live in a well-populated city). The store card I want the app to have the most is Winn-Dixie, so please add that :)
2. Not all the items I buy are listed on the app. I have no problem creating new items. The problem comes in when my husband goes to shop and it's an item I've created, and it doesn't have a picture (after all, men are visual). So please add a feature that enables users to add pictures to items we created.
3. Also on the husband and photos topic, it would be great if he could click the images to see a bigger picture, allowing him to view more detail :)
1. It's ease of use by maintaining simplicity. I ditch other apps because I can't figure them out - or find instructions ( I'm not very technologically advanced). This app was super easy to figure out from creating new lists, adding items to lists or favorites or both, to sharing the lists.
Overall, I totally recommend this app. It just needs a couple of tweaks is all. :)
Please add Ralphs
This is by far my favorite grocery app! The visual appearance is much cleaner than Shopper. The ability to scan barcodes to add items works nicely 9 out 10 times.
The only draw back is that I'm a Ralphs shopper and I can't link my savings card, The message at the bottom of the list, cheerfully encourages you to check back after the next update. Well, this last update took quite awhile to complete, so I was excited. Sigh! Same old list of store savings cards without Ralphs (or the parent company Kroger-where I shopped when I lived in Midwest). Please do whatever technical or contractual details to make it happen. I will immediately give 5 stars, I promise!
The coupon eprint feature sounds really handy for users who happen to have an HP wireless printer. I am thinking about buying one just so I can get the most out of this app. If they just partnered with Ralphs, I won't need a fancy printer, not to mention save paper and expensive ink. C'mon guys! The eco and user-friendly thing to do is to just provide the ability to link my Ralphs card. I walk to Ralphs, too! Go green like the nice color of the app!
I used GIQ years ago & found it pretty useful, but I quit using it because I found that apps from my primary retailers had better features & worked better.
I also found that I nearly never got coupons that were worthwhile.
I just downloaded & tried it again -- and am again left wondering why anyone bothers. I helpfully get about 3 dozen coupons for diapers & baby products -- okay, but there's no way for me to tell them that sending me such "offers" is an annoying waste of my time.
Then I tried to link to the stores I usually shop. Unfortunately, I did this at work, which is 17 miles from home. Their helpful licensing of FourSquare technology will list only stores that are up to 10 miles in the wrong direction, with no way to search for or specify others. So I should drive my car 15 miles to be close to the stores I want to add before they appear in the app-provided list of retailers?
Maybe there are workarounds for this, and diehard GIQ users know how to get around these limitations. Maybe if i plod through using this dog of an app, back-end "smart"technology will gradually learn my habits & preferences and on some golden day will miraculously reward me with coupons & other features that benefit me.
But that misses the point: if this thing doesn't make my life easier, NOW, then it's a waste of time. Again.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Free State Labs, LLC
- © 2012 Coupons.com Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.