Groove – Music Player & Smart Playlists
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Downloaded some great tunes? Your music now deserves a smart and beautiful music player. Groove learns your listening habits and organizes your music into great playlists.
“Groove is like Apple's Genius on turbocharge” – Huffington Post
* Taste-learning algorithm figures out your musical preferences. The more you listen, the better it gets.
* Organizes your music collection intelligently using tags (indie, house, 90s, chillout, britpop, etc.).
* Automatic LAST.FM scrobbling without the need to connect to iTunes.
* Smart gestures to control volume, playback and get new mixes – perfect for when in the car.
* Seamless integration with iTunes Match, Apple TV and AirPlay-enabled speakers.
* Groove with Friends: Concocts a mix compatible with your friends musical tastes.
* Helps you rediscover your music collection.
* Beautifies your music collection by adding album art and artist pics.
* Share your favourite songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Home Sharing is not supported by Groove
- Works best with music libraries of more than 100 songs
Discover More Groovy Secrets:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groovemusicapp
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/groovemusicapp
“Groove is like the Genius button and Pandora had a love-child.” – FreshApps.com
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Fixes startup issue on certain devices.
Good but can improve
The app is great to use in a car. But here are a few suggestions:
• what's up with the new update making it so that my music pauses every time I return to this app after using another app?
• Give the option to lock app in vertical orientation (disable screen auto-rotation). I am tired of having to change my phone's "lock screen in vertical position" setting everytime I enter/exit the app.
• New update did NOT fix the search - still can't use the search from car mode (and sometimes other modes).
• allow for pausing of songs in car mode (like double-tapping to pause/resume)
• Fix the music lag. When I change the cursor position to another part of a song, the song skips a little before changing to the new location.
• I know Apple doesn't allow it, but the only thing that's preventing me from completely switching to this app is the inability to rate songs in-app.
The best iOS music player... when it works
Groove's groovy mixes and the way it selects albums and combines artists are great. But Groove struggles with updates and after the latest one, it simply doesn't work. On an iPhone 5S, it shows no music. On an iPad Mini, it crashes on launch. Luckily, I've learned to keep the Apple's Music app handy right next to Groove. I can't quite get rid of Groove because when it works, it really works.
UPDATE: Added a couple of stars because the latest update worked.
Previous issues are fixed..love it
Finally its all good now..loved this app alwyz except for the last update which was really frustrating..but good come back..strongly recommended for all
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Zikera
- © Zikera
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.