Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BE AWARE! This is a game about collecting and protecting items while playing and chatting with actual human beings from all around the world. Your items CAN and WILL be stolen if you don't keep them safe. That is part of the gameplay and stolen items will not be restored. All of the items necessary to prevent theft are available in the game. USE THEM WISELY!
Note: There is a Personal Controls area in the Options menu - it allows you to disable the In App Purchase and Tapjoy Offer Wall options as well as block chat with other players.
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, songs, artwork, puzzles - even a subterranean base on mars!
* COLLABORATE with new and old friends from around the world (over 20 million player accounts in the same universe - no shards!)
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, fishing, firefighting, fight crime, PVP battles, races, CTF, live music jams, ghost hunting, build steam machines and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover thousands of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 500 million user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat, friends list, and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game designers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
** Note: This is a freemium game that has optional In-App Purchases! **
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to help!
What's New in Version 2.46
* Support for new items
This game amazing. It is fun and adventurous and I can never wait for the next update. There is only 1 problem and that would be the people who play it. I get it Seth and Hammu, it it hard to control 200,000 people with just your mods, but you could have better rule enforcement. People are getting scammed and hacked and this is NOT ok. I know you say that our items are strictly our responsibilities but they should be yours too. Do you even care about the people who made you famous? Your fans? Your players? Your adorers? I suggest you guys put up more restrictions before you loose us.
Through the course of five years I've been through 5 different accounts because most of them were hacked. I've lost 4 angels, 3 ice horses, 5 c-hoods , a gboard and about 30 wls due to mostly mainly hacking. I admit that I have fell for drop games too and it broke my heart. I was young and vulnerable and that was taken advantage of. Every time I get scammed or hacked I cry and quit for awhile because I thought you guys would protect me from these malevolent hackers. But over all these years you just haven't. I had to pick myself up and start anew every time. Why don't I quit you ask? Well because I generally love the game. But I'm disappointed in it at the same time...
This game is very enjoyable and I always have a fun time whenever I play. The problem is that there are many people who don't follow the rules or swear a lot, and this is a children's game. Also, mods really should be more responsive with player's complaints because as far as I know, no mods ever show up anywhere when players message them. Also, I don't like when I do /mods and it says some are hidden. If none are online then have it say no mods are currently online, or if there are mods online, show their usernames, don't say some are hidden. It's their JOB to be watching over players and to respond to and respect all of the player's needs. I understand not all complaints or reports may not be true but it really seems like we are being ignored. I advise to add more moderators that will always be more attentive. Overall, there are many possibilities with this game and it never ends. I hope someone reads this and understands where i'm coming from.
Ubisoft is buying growtopia
Way to go growtopia. You got the attention of a AAA developer. This just goes to show how much of a great game you are. Last year you brought an entire small community together at our school. I love this game and it gives me something to just hang out on and socialize with friends. Your game is great and you should keep adding content like you do now. Way to go gt, way to go.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 2.46
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2016 Robinson Technologies & Hamumu Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- It's Rainin' Gems$9.99
- Chest o' Gems$1.99
- Gem Fountain$4.99
- Bag o' Gems$0.99