Groww is the #1 application to get help in the garden : know when to sow or trim, and never forget to water a plant ever again! How does it work?
- Search for your green buddies in our extensive database - more than 1600 vegetables, houseplants and ornemental plants. You can add the plants you wish to acquire or plant or sow, and Groww will tell you when it's time to get your hands in the dirt!
- Groww will plan your daily tasks in the garden, with personalized advice, tailored to your needs, plants, location, the season and - if you set your location (*) - your weather conditions.
- Mark tasks as done, day after day - sow, mulch, dibble, multiply from cuttings, trim and harvest. Groww will keep your agenda up to date, plan the next steps and - ding ding! - keep you posted.
- A question, a problem? Need to diagnose your sick plant? Our experts answer your questions through the inapp chat.
Groww is free to use for the top 30 most used plants in the app - tomatoes and basil or the #1, the moth orchid! To get tasks and reminders for the whole database, a subscription is required. 3 options are available :
• Monthly subscription ("Bronze")
• Quarterly subscription ("Argent")
• Yearly subscription ("Or")
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
(*) : In the following countries to date : France, Belgium, Swiss, Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Austria, Australia, New-Zealand, Denmark, Spain, Italy.
Spring cleaning - we optimized a few things :)
Ratings and Reviews
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.