gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.9.1
○ Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Great App! Keeps me on track
It is working great for me now! Thank you!
Another reviewer from GeeTasks wrote that gTask doesn't crash on iOS 8 like GeeTasks does. I downloaded it and was thrilled to find out that I could import my tasks from GeeTasks through my Google account and it works! I had to pay for the App after using it for a very short time because I already had so many tasks on it-but I was more than happy to pay the $3.99 because it's a great app!
As it turns out-it may have been my phone that was causing Geetasks to crash because most of my apps started crashing. But I am staying with GTasks because It is working great for me
Love this app!
As a student and a full time worker, my entire life is in my Google calendar and my Google tasks. I had the Google calendar app, but I was really frustrated with the fact that there was no app for all my tasks. With this app all of my tasks appear and I can see what is due today with the notification that pops up. This app is great for keeping track of all of my homework assignments in my other responsibilities. It's smooth, fast, and completely integrates with my Google calendar. I'm so glad I found this app!
I've tried plenty of to do apps over the years and this is the only one I've stuck with. Been using it now for over a year.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$5.99