gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.8.3
● gTasks is now ready for Apple Watch!
● APP ICON BADGE is now updated flawlessly even when the app is not active.
● iOS 8 TODAY WIDGET for Notification Center that provides quick access to your tasks.
Enable it by swiping down from the top of the screen to show Notification Center.
Select 'Today' tab at the top, then 'Edit' at the bottom and add gTasks.
● iOS 8 NOTIFICATION QUICK ACTIONS.
Swipe left the notification straight from your home screen to quickly snooze or complete the task.
● USER INTERFACE improvements.
A "floating" button to quickly create new tasks.
Better alerts screen and much more..
● Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Perfect task app
The UI is very nice with calm colors and a friendly overall experience. It comes with the basics of what a task reminder should have: be able to set repeating tasks, creating multiple tasks lists, set alerts and so on. I upgraded to the paid version and it's worth every penny. The upgrade has the ability to sync with creating more than two task lists and about two other features. Good app though.
Does mostly what I need
I have no complaints other than the price. ($5?? Really? It's a list manager!). I guess as long as people will pay it, and it looks like I'm one of em :) The main thing I like about the app is it lets me set the order of things manually. I had been using Wunderlist but even though several folks have requested the ability to do a completely manual sort in that app (that stays in the requested order) they haven't figured that out yet. This app seems solid.
Great for my needs
Love the interface and the simple yet functional way it organizes my lists! Does anyone know how to sort a list? You can easily search all tasks in a breeze. Reminders are always an important feature to have which it does. Love it. No complaints here.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 4.8.3
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$4.99