gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.8.4
● List colors.
● Set tasks priorities.
● Improved performance.
● Apple Watch app improvements.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Great app. Very useful. I was able to connect my personal google account as well as my "google for business" (or what ever google is calling it this week). The free version app will only allow you to add 5 tasks. If you have already 5 tasks entered (from another app or desktop/laptop), then you will not be able to test the ease in which you can add tasks via this app. I hope this makes sense. I will be purchasing this app when I get done with this review. I have been using it to read and mark tasks as completed for about a month and its been 100% stable.
Most Used App
This app is the best to do list manager out there - and I have tried many. With priority being added in the last update it now has all the features (except Siri integration) that I want. Syncs across all devices very well. Not sure where I would be without this app. I go it all the time to add items as them come to me. Reorganizing them in the list(s) is a breeze. If you are looking to be organized and efficient with your to dos this is the go to app.
Man, I wanted to love it but DOES NOT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS!
The problem with this app is it does not keep in sync between devices. It doesn't help me any to be checking off completed items on my iPhone only to have to do it all over again on my iPad.
Even with auto-sync on, you must force the sync by pulling down on the task list each time on each device.
A big downer when the app's tag line is "Keep your iPhone & iPad synced!"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$4.99