***** Now the #1 Free App in 10 Countries *****
Try and Guess the Movies from exceptionally beautiful, minimalistic posters!
The concept is simple, can you guess that movie based on a simplified poster of it?
We use some exceptionally beautiful posters with minimalist artwork to give you a clue to help you guess the movie.
We feature :
Hundreds of stunning, beautiful minimalist movie posters.
Multiple levels to test your skills.
Lots of Help Options :
- Use hints to Guess the Movie based on the plot summary for the movie itself.
- Use a second kind of hint to guess the movie name in hangman style.
- Finally, use our "Resolve" feature in case you get really stuck!
Guess the Movie App is an app made - of great movies, for the movie-lovers, by the movie-lovers!
All Poster Art is copyright of the respective artists/owners. To get copies visit the Artists linked to the Poster.
- iOS 9.0 Support
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a hard game, trying to guess what movie a tiny poster is portraying. If you aren't a movie buff, I don't think you'd enjoy it much at all, especially since most of the answers involve movies decades old. If you're a lover of film, it'll probably feel fun and challenging in small doses.
Really kinda easy actually since in the 7 levels I’ve played so far they used the same movies a few time already. Kinda boring.
This is a good game but there is not enough updates but I love it it's great for quiz game lovers like me.
- June Gaming Private Limited
- 95.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jinfra
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 25 hints $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Pack of 25 hints $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.