Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become the most fearsome and richest leader of all bandits in the Wild West!
What would the Wild West have been without its charismatic villains? Boring! So take a walk in the cowboy boots of Billy the Kid, Jesse James or Butch Cassidy to become a real, low-down bad guy! Form your own gang by recruiting cool cowboys, crazy bandits and brave Indians. Take up a smart, strategic position and lie in wait at the canyon to ambush settlers, stagecoaches and the gold train. Rain bullets, lead and flaming arrows down on the pious pioneers! If your victims look like they might escape, set off in pursuit to stop them from alerting the Sheriff! Once you have bagged more than a fistful of dollars, you'll be able to afford cannons and even steam trains fitted with Gatling guns to completely wreak havoc on your victims!
- Defense strategy game with mobile units
- Wild West scenario
- Zoom function
- Upgrade bandits to 3 levels
- Guns, flaming arrows, dynamite and cannons
- 10 types of enemies and units
- Auto balancing for saddle-weary or brave gunslingers
- High Noon online highscore function
- 10 leaded levels
- Bonus chests for gold nuggets and power-ups
Thank you for playing Guns'n'Glory!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM: http://www.handy-games.com
Join us on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/handygames
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/handygames
Check news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/handy_games
Stay tuned on Google+: http://goo.gl/qkjngm
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/2Kq6yY
What's New in Version 1.7.1
HandyGames proudly presents the ultimate content update for Guns’n’Glory!
Travel through the boomtowns of Nevada and once again raid settlers to earn your bandits’ living! As a little extra gift, leave the West and enter the cold areas of Alaska to find even more gold and glory!
- More raids, more guns, more glory!
- 10 new challenging maps in the deserts of Nevada!
- 10 bonus maps in the cold district of Alaska!
- New Unit: the high-explosive Pyromaniac with his deadly rockets!
- New Unit: the mad Snake Oil Salesman and his toxic tonics
- New Unit: the shady Gambler and his poker cards for gaining extra units and bonus money!
- New support for the enemy: the helpful Doc that heals his settler friends!
- New bonus crates with powerful effects!
- Some minor bugfixes and optimizations
- Fixed a crash on iOS 4 devices
Way better than Tower Madness!
Finally you can employ some real strategy instead of just "learning the pattern". Not that I mean to pick on TM, but I get frustrated with that game because usually you have learn a precise timing pattern. In this game it is a constant hit and move, so you have to read the board, understand your ambush points, decide when and if to upgrade, collect random power ups, and then how to best deploy all of the above. What I would like to see is WAY MORE TIME between waves to reset your men and plan your strategy. In fact, I don't even understand why they force this issue? With The units being so small you'll often try to tap one to move them, but will invariably hit another person or object wasting precious seconds. My feeling is that this type of problem could be compensated for by having more time to read and study the board and set characters between waves. Still give it a big thumbs up though overall.
this game has potential to be a good game, but the dev should take the developer behind kingdom rush as an example. take out all IAP and give the extra maps as free updates. don't take IAP as a granted, but just accessory to the game, so gamers who are impatient can speed up the game process by buying the IAP, but for the gamers who choose to experience the whole gameplay would feel IAP is completely unnecessary. more balance to the game will take the whole experience in the game to the new level.
Amazing and great update
I loved this game when it first came out, but figured the promised updated would never happen. I was very pleasantly surprised by the most recent update that brought in new levels and characters. While I find the new wagon explosion animation pretty corny, the game is one of my top three favorites and I find myself coming back for more pretty frequently.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2012
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: www.handy-games.com GmbH
- © 2010 www.handy-games.com GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dakota Map Pack$0.99
- Alaska Map Pack$0.99
- Unlock Everything$7.99