Gym Plan guides thousands of people across the world achieve their goal physiques. Members access easy to follow workouts and plans for the gym or at home.
From quick routines to entire 12-week transformation plans, Gym Plan has the latest training methods and more variety than any other app.
• Over 2000 workouts written by experts.
• Adapt your workouts on the go.
• Highly effective ready made plans that are easy to follow.
• Personalized plan builder.
• Single workout search.
• Exercises and equipment perfect for your local gym.
• Workout anywhere without any equipment.
• Stay organised with our exclusive workout queue (works just like a playlist) to stay on track.
• Suitable for all levels of fitness.
• Recommended calories to achieve your goal.
LOSE WEIGHT FASTER
High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) is the best system to burn fat fast. Perform highly effective HiiT workouts that you can complete in only 10-20 minutes. Fast paced plyometric movements with and without weights to improve your fitness and activate your fat burning system. Your metabolism will stay elevated for another 16 hours post workout, meaning you are still burning calories as you go about the rest of your day.
BUILD MUSCLE FASTER - SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED!
Workouts are designed for the best muscle growth potential. You will be perform workouts that are scientifically proven to build muscle, such as supersets and tri-sets.
Heavier, low repetition weight training will help to recruit more muscle fibers ensuring you build solid, strong muscles. High repetition with low weight helps to fatigue your muscles and achieve hypertrophy which will achieve the toned/ripped look you want.
Don't fall into the trap of doing the same routine getting diminishing results over time. We help you stimulate growth by keeping things varied and challenging. New exercises, rep ranges and volume to literally force muscles to grow.
You will use free weights and machines to hit your muscles from different angles, which is the key to full balanced growth. No matter what equipment you have access to there's always a way to build muscle with Gym Plan. We will give you exercises to help with muscle & strength and isolation exercises to bring out the detail. Your training will be fresh, exciting and more importantly it guarantees the best possible results.
• 100 workouts.
• Unlock the entire app.
• Goal driven ready made plans.
• Personalized plans.
• Over 2000 workouts.
• Personalized calories.
• Coach chat.
Sync your workouts and Personal Health Record with Apple Health (activate in Settings > Preferences). HealthKit is turned off by default.
Create Siri Shortcuts for View, Swap, Preview and Starting your workouts.
If you decide to subscribe you will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
You can cancel at any time from the Settings screen in the app. If you cancel 24 hours before the 7-day trial is over then you will not be charged. If you cancel during the month period for which you've already paid (up to 24 hours before the next period starts), your subscription will continue until the end of that period. Subscriptions can be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Hot Fix for V6.0.1 -
- Fixed button on exercise slide out menu for viewing your weight history.
- Fixed the 'Finish Now' & 'Complete' button on the workout screen. It now appears pinned to the bottom of the screen.
- Added the ability to complete a workout without using the set tracker feature. Simply tap the 'Finish Now' button.
- Added an option to confirm that you want to quit an AMRAP circuit.
- Renamed 'Options' to 'Settings' on the workout screen.
- Keep track of the sets you have completed with the new Set Tracker (Also added the ability to easily uncheck a set as complete or edit the weight log you have entered against that set).
- Your workout is now in easy to follow stages.
- Added the ability to part complete a workout. Meaning you can log what you have done if you run out of time or gas ;)
- Added the ability to move to any stage of your workout if the equipment is already in use by another gym member.
- Added the ability to see the entire workout while the rest timer is active.
- Added exercise thumbnail previews to help remind you without needing to play the video.
- Added a workout duration timer at the top of the workout.
- Added a workout summary at the bottom of the workout that gives you your total reps and total volume of weight lifted.
- Added new rest timer sounds effects. Along with an option to turn on/off the rest timer and its sound effects. We also increased sound levels and made sure they don’t interrupt your music.
- Added new animations when you complete a workout and check a set or round as completed.
- Added the ability to skip rest if you want to increase your intensity.
- Added the ability to show the reps for single sided exercises. It will now show as e.g. “10 reps each side” or “10 secs each side”.
- Added the ability to log your weights on timed interval training.
- Added the ability to log your weights on AMRAPs. It will automatically calculate your reps based on the total of full rounds you complete.
- New design for timed interval training exercises, making it easier to follow along while the videos play.
- New design for AMRAP training (as many rounds as possible) with a simple round tracker to count the rounds you complete.
- Clearer instructions for AMRAP and Intervals.
- Clearer instructions for normal sets. E.g. “Complete # sets of the following exercises” will display below each stage of your workout so you know exactly what you need to do.
- 5x5 Drive. The classic 5x5 training method.
- FHiiT Over 40. The lean muscle building plan for men in their 40s.
- The Butt Kicking. Your ultimate 30-day booty transformation guide using the latest research into glutei training methods.
- Push, Pull, Legs. The popular and effective way to build muscle and get stronger while still giving your body sufficient recovery time.
- Ladies That Lift (Beginners). Your perfect introduction to weight training in a gym.
More plans coming EVERY month!
- We’ve done an update/review of all our content. Quantity AND high quality is top of our priorities for the app. We’re not in this to make an ‘ok’ app we want to make the best there is.
- We’ve added hundreds of new exercises that will be getting featured in the upcoming plan releases. There’s some awesome stuff that we can’t wait to do more of ourselves!
- Coach chat is now a members only feature. App support will still be available for users on the free plan via our help centre. This was a tough decision as we love chatting to you all but we want to make sure our members get the speed and level of service we can continue to be proud of.
- Renamed the Nutrition tab to ‘My Calories’. No matter what plan you choose you can follow the exact calories you need to
- Lose fat (and build lean muscle)
- Maintain your current weight
- Gain weight and muscle mass.
Thanks again for being a member and supporting the independent teams like us!
Paul & Dave
Ratings and Reviews
Not allowed to use app due to Age
I can’t say much in this app... why? Well that’s because my age isn’t allowed for the app. I’m currently sixteen, almost 300 pounds, and only 5’ 10”. I’m obese and not in good shape but I want to be. I’ve been searching every where. Doing research on what’s suggested. And I got to a solution... or atleast I had thought. I downloaded another workout app and found that you have to buy a plan that’s way more expensive than need be. With a bunch of additional things tacked on to lure customers in. I almost gave up there... then I thought that this probably isn’t the only workout calendar app out there. And I found this one. I was hyped. The price was fair and it seemed like it would all workout. Nope. I wanted to be honest with the app so I could make sure I’m getting a workout for ME. But I’m not allowed to use the app since I’m not eighteen. Which for some isn’t that big of a deal but for me personally it is. I’m not 18 I’m 16. This plan is not for 18 year old me. It’s for 16 year old me. And at this point I don’t have a clue on what I should do now. I don’t have money for a trainer and I don’t want to buy a membership to a gym when I may end up quitting. Anyways. Since I didn’t really get to use the app at all I’ll give it a 3 star rating due to the promise and other ratings. I just wish people took in consideration the teens who need help getting fit.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. Sorry you're disappointed. 😔The reason (which still sucks!) that members have to be 18 or over is to be able to agree to the terms of service. We are actually working on getting the age limit lowered to 16 with our lawyers as we speak.
I was considering getting a personal trainer...but the monetary investment had me second guessing if it was worth it. So I decided to do it by myself. I had no clue...vaguely remembered doing 3 sets of 10 during high school...figured I would alternate between arms (every freaking machine that had an arm on it) and legs (same) and beast out abs, back and cardio daily...eeehhhh. So then my friend said why don’t you try this app called gym plan...it’s not expensive, gives you an organized plan, variety of exercises, gives you macros (btw I was eating whatever and had no clue as to what a macro was...), and you have access to a coach for guidance. I mean that’s a lot of great stuff for like $8/month...I figured if it totally sucked I’d just discontinue. Well let me say that so far I absolutely love it! This app keeps me focused on a set goal; the coaches actually help (suggest plans for those of us who are clueless, check on you and your progress) and respond in a timely manner to your concerns; I feel like I’m making progress; and there are tons of workout plans to challenge you so you won’t get bored (you can record the weight you lift to track progress, videos so you can see form and what machine/equipment to use, plans are customizable). I say give it a try.
Developer Response ,
Appreciate the 5 star review StasiLove 🙌 keep smashing them workouts :)
Quick Review ~~ I Like It
I am a retired semi-pro bodybuilder that took a 15-year hiatus to work a different kind of job after a car accident caused injuries making training impossible for me. I came across this gym app quite by accident but have enjoyed its help thoroughly. It’s free workout programs are bringing back memories and knowledge I’d put on the shelf to learn new traits. I’m just now getting back into the training of both myself and a new roster of customers and have found it knowledgeable in both reminding me of exercises and how to execute these exercises properly. What more could a girl ask for. Paul, to you ~ its a great help and comfort to me to have this app available to me. I’m sorry that I cannot afford to pay for your service as I am a recovering not once but twice cancer patient and have to live off limited funds at the moment. Hopefully with the aid of your app and my new clients I will be able to get the paid service soon. I am quite sure I will love it every bit as much as the free one, if not more. Any newbie or experienced trainer trainee can only improve with your program. THANKS
Developer Response ,
Very kind review! Thanks from the team here. Jump into app chat, there’s something I can help with. Thx Paul 👍
- Fit Gurus Ltd
- 134 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Fit Gurus Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days Membership $7.99
- Basic Subscription $7.99
- 12 Months Membership $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.