With air pollution being the number one environmental concern of citizens and one of the most significant factors posing threat to their health, hackAIR provides reliable information on the current and historical air quality, based on official data and measurements from users, and helps you make informed decisions to protect yourself.
The app is location-based and real-time, offering a map-based interface to the data available and the air quality in your neighbourhood. hackAIR offers four ways for you to contribute your own air quality data:
1. You can submit photos of the sky, after which an algorithm gives a rough estimate of air pollution levels
2. You can build a simple cardboard sensor, and with your mobile phone measure its blackening after one day to provide an estimate of air pollution
3. hackAIR provides instructions on how you can easily build minicomputer sensors and see their measurements in the app
4. Experienced users can submit and access data using an online interface (API).
Minor bug fix
- DRAXIS ENVIRONMENTAL SA
- 57.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2017-2018 by hackAIR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.