Handy - Book trusted home cleaners & handymen
By Handybook, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Handy is the easiest way to book trusted home cleaners and handymen, covering over 20 cities in North America, Canada, and the UK. Just tell us what you need and when you need it, then pay securely right from your phone. Manage your bookings on the go, check the progress of your bookings, and rate to help us maintain quality service.
• Trusted professionals. Handy professionals are experienced, friendly, background-checked, and insured.
• Next-day availability. Appointments are available 7 days per week.
• Money-back guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with our work, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
• 24/7 customer service.
Let Handy take care of your home service needs so you can get back to the things you love most!
Handy professionals provide the following services:
• Home cleaning and office cleaning
• Handyman services including hanging pictures and shelves, installing air conditioners, moving help, mounting TVs, interior painting, installing window treatments, and installing knobs and locks
• Plumbing services including drains, faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals
• Electrical services including light fixtures, fans, and outlets
What's New in Version 6.10.1
Minor patches and bug fixes to keep your app stable, speedy, and secure. We always recommend keeping your app updated!
What a mistake
Tried this cleaning service one time to clean my 1B apt. What a mistake. The "professional" came to my house, did a horrible job cleaning, got drunk drinking my liquor, and stole other things from me. All caught on security footage in my apt while I was gone. Over a week later and I still haven't been refunded. Terrible customer service, I will not be back. Stay far far away!
Unable to Use with Voiceover
I would like to use this app but have been unable to change the number of bedrooms and bathrooms to get an accurate quote. I use voice over so it seems as though the app is not fully accessible. Great concept on the surface though…
They likely make more money from penalties and cancellations than anything.
No notifications to confirm bookings. They notify you 1:45 minutes before your booking. Just enough time to make sure you get no refund if you cancel.
Instead, make sure your customer actually wants the booking. Notify ahead of time and remind them.
Will not use again or recommend.