By Tech Tree Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Presenting Tech Tree Media's HandyMan Sidekick a handy tool for handy people!
We are proud to have been featured in O'REILLY books - Best iPhone Apps : The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders.
And also named 1 of the top 5 apps for Home Improvement DIYers on the Pounded Thumb product review site (http://bit.ly/iTaK9 )
"HandyMan Sidekick, a simple app for managing a handful of common around-the-house project calculations. " - Best iPhone Apps : The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders
"This is a cool little app that helps you calculate how much stuff you need - like paint, flooring, wallpaper or mulch. " - Pounded Thumb
VERSION 2.1 UPDATE APPROVED! ENJOY THE FLASH LIGHT BUILT IN!!!
Why buy a flashlight application when you can buy this application at the same price but with the added advantage of doing so many useful conversions and with so many useful calculators.
STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON APPS THAT JUST ACT AS FLASHLIGHT, START THINKING ABOUT THIS MULTIPURPOSE AWARD WINNING APP!!!. And it only gets better from here with many more FREE updates on the way.
VERSION 2.0 UPDATE APPROVED! ENJOY THE NEW DRY WALL CALCULATOR!!! AS REQUESTED. YOU ASKED WE DELIVERED AS PROMISED!!!
Also you can now hit the new "more" tab at the far right and from that screen hit "edit" to drag and drop calculators on the bottom bar. Thats right you can even drag the calculator icons that are already in the bottom navigation bar to resort the order as you like.
Are you a inspiring "Handyman" Or a professional contractor looking for a useful application that will save you loads of time and money on home improvement projects?. If you answered yes this application can is for you.
How does it save money and time you ask?; well it contains four well thought out , well designed calculators for projects involving painting, wallpapering, flooring and gardening.
- (NEW TO VER. 2.1) Flash Light, Easy to you one touch on , one touch off flashlight, a real lifesaver!! Never be without a light agiain!!
- (NEW TO VER. 2.0) Dry Wall Calculator, "More" button brings you to extra calculators, hit "edit" button in this new screen and organize the application with your favorite most used calculators.
- (NEW TO VER. 1.8) QUICK CONVERT FROM YARDS TO FEET AND VICE VERSA ADDED TO MAIN SCREEN.
- (NEW TO VER. 1.7) AS REQUESTED YOU CAN NOW CONVERT YOU FINAL SQUARE FEET ANSWER IN THE MULCH CALCULATOR TO CUBIC FEET EASILY WITH A TOUCH OF A BUTTON. SEE THE SCREEN SHOT.
- (NEW TO VER. 1.5) GENERIC EASY TO USE CONVERSION UTILITY. CONVERT METERS TO FEET (AND FEET TO METERS). CONVERT CENTIMETERS TO INCHES (AND INCHES TO CENTIMETERS)
- Home screen that lets you choose between Metric or Imperial Units of measure. Choose one and all calculators are now in the proper Unit of measure.
- Automatically Saves your Unit of Measure as you preferred default (no need to set it every time you enter the application)
- Paint Calculator (Use this to know how much paint to buy for a given room. Sophisticated down to the level of entering details such as number of windows and doors in the room
- Flooring Calculator (Use this for any type of flooring; find out how much carpeting, hardwood, laminate you will need)
-Wallpaper Calculator (Use this to know how many rolls of wallpaper you will need; before you even leave your house for the store!!!)
- Garden Calculator (Use this to know how much mulch you should buy for your gardening projects).
- esthetically pleasing user interface designed with simplicity and functionality in mind.
We here at Tech Tree Media would like to thank you for your interest. We would welcome and feedback or ideas for future improvements. In fact if you would like to see any new calculators added in future releases do not hesitate to contact us at www.handymansidekick.com.
Thanks to everyone for your support, keep those emails coming with your ideas.
What's New in Version 2.1
- As strange of a request as it was you asked for a flashlight feature and we listened.
-Faster load times.
Fantastic App For Me...
I operate a small business for salvaged lumber including antique flooring and other types of wood. Most buyers come in wanting to compare my wood with common wood purchased at major retailers in a square foot comparison. Previously, it was necessary of me to keep track of widths and lengths and add and substract ad nauseum to come up with square footage. This app makes it so simple and is foolproof in it's calculations. Several of my customers who are contractors have downloaded it also as being helpful to them in calculating the correct amount of flooring to purchase at other retailers....
not so good
really doesn't do much at all besides a few calculations to help determine how much product u need to buy for a project. would have been a nice free app, not worth the price...
How do I get a refund?? This won't open no matter what I do. Tried reinstallin it several times. Want my money back.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 03, 2009
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ali Al-Aasm
- © Tech Tree Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.