The FotoFinder® handyscope 2 app allows you to capture dermoscopic images with the iPhone and your handyscope.
- Captures dermoscopic photos and lets you evaluate them on-screen
- Millimeter scale for accurate mole measurement which can be toggled on/off
- Magnifies lesions up to 20x
- Automatically stores image date and time
- Lets you add, delete and modify patients and relevant data
- Provides for localization of a lesion via a virtual patient
- Optionally tags photos with patient data and comments
- Lets you send SSL-encrypted emails directly from within the app
- Offers a gateway to 'FotoFinder Hub' server with web storage for backup and second opinion service
Attaching the handyscope to your iPhone converts it into a high-resolution digital dermatoscope. Capture and save dermoscopic photos of lesions during skin cancer screening. Zoom in on photos and tag pictures with comments and patient demographics. Access your photos from your handyscope 2 app, email them to your computer or upload them to the FotoFinder Hub.
Now with improved integration of HIPAA compliant FotoFinder Hub services. Directly access previously uploaded images for each patient inside the app.
Read more on www.fotofinderhub.com
- iOS 7 or higher
The FotoFinder handyscope 2 app and the handyscope device are made by FotoFinder Systems GmbH, leading player of digital dermoscopy systems.
Added original color profile in settings to allow operate camera with auto settings
- Andreas Mayer
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 by FotoFinder Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.