By Oliver Fürniß
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you always forget your friends' birthdays? Then this is the right app for you! It reads the birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates from your Contacts app and displays them in a clearly arranged way.
With one tap you can open the contact details to call the person or send your birthday wishes by Mail/SMS/WhatsApp.
It will inform you about today's and upcoming events without starting the app.
• Universal app that will run on your iPhone and iPad
• Today Widget for the Control Center
• Notification of today's and upcoming events (message, sound, badge)
• Select between 16 notification sounds
• Create text templates for your birthday wishes for use with Mail and SMS/WhatsApp
• Visually distinguish names and nicknames
• Display contact images in 3 different sizes (optionally)
• Display contact images squared or round
• Display the weekday (optionally)
• Display the zodiac signs in 6 different styles (optionally)
• The dates of zodiac signs can be adjusted
• Display month headings (optionally)
• Special birthdays like the 40th are highlighted (optionally)
• Display past events (configurable)
• Handling of leap year events
• Statistic info of your contacts
• Search for contacts
• Sort by days, age or name
• Read birthdays (optionally)
• Read anniversaries (optionally)
• Read other dates (dates with custom labels) (optionally)
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
If you have any feature requests, problems or questions, please contact me by mail (email@example.com). I'm unable to respond to feedback posted in the App Store. Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• WhatsApp: Your birthday greeting was cut off under circumstances. Thanks Laurenz for letting me know!
If you like HappyDayz!, please rate it in the App Store every time an update comes out. That helps me a lot, thank you very much!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Oliver Fuerniss
- © 2008-2015 Oliver Fürniß
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.