Wrestling Revolution's unique brand of violence finally ends up where it belongs - behind bars! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will temporarily lose control of your character - and will almost certainly get into trouble!
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
- Restored benefits of using props - including the new syringe and medical kit.
- New weapons include a revolver (may not be available until you restart).
- New hairstyles.
- More female faces.
- Smoother leg joints on white trousers.
- Slightly wider display for phones.
- Fewer announcements about population changes.
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
I like this game alot. Its really fun and addicting once you start playing. When you assault a warden you go to court and the judge can decide in favor of you or the warden. My character was charged with voyeurism (57 days) and on the inside i was charged with multiple homicides. I received 199 days. Your given a certain amount of days and you really gotta survive make money join a gang if not you'll be taken advantage of.
One of the complaint i have is the button glitch. The most common is the running or the taunting. I get frustrated sometimes cause it happens often i wish that could be fixed
The constant adds are always get in the way of me having fun.
If you cause enough damage to the population some of the inmates or wardens make your character will cry to the point where you cannot function with the buttons at all and it goes on auto pilot that really gets me upset!! That makes me not want to play. But i always find myself coming back to it. I recommend all my friends and family to play and they do. I would pay to do the multiplayer but I'm satisfied with the standard edition.
Hard times is this generations Mario but better. The possibilities are endless with hard times. I’ve been to jail and prison and this is spot on exactly like in real life. My first play through I cried because the story is so compelling. Every actor fills like they’re a real breathing person. I’m contemplating getting a tattoo or even naming my first born child hard time. My one and only complain is I wish I could break up with my girlfriend in the game she likes me but I don’t feel the same anymore.
Ps. Everything is gonna be alright
Great and Funny Game, but.....
This game is the funniest game i’ve ever seen and it’s so silly. But the warden implementation should have the ability to take prisoners to court who disobeyed rules. And like a mini game in the court to get the prisoner guilty. And you could earn reputation if you find the prisoner guilty. Still, this game is awesome, and if you added the possibility to arrest prisoners like wardens do to you, it would be more fun and make more sense. And having a siren whenever a prisoner is caught doing something, and chasing them down. It might seem overwhelming, but it might be fun! Please implement this feature!
- MDickie Limited
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.