By Tinybird Interactive AB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
It's becoming increasingly clear that our bodies were not built to spend hour after hour in a chair. Research shows that too much sitting is seriously detrimental to our health, and short bursts of exercise does not completely help with that.
However, just by taking regular breaks, you can undo much of the damage. Not only your back, shoulder, neck, arms and hands and eyes are helped by breaks, but also your general health.
By taking regular breaks, you can actually increase your productivity by becoming more focused and energized.
Break Reminder will help with this without getting in your way. Some of the features:
• Automatic detection of usage. If you take a break yourself, you will not be interrupted.
• Optional fading out of the screen to make the break more effective.
• Different themes for the break screen and optional tips on ergonomics and similar topics.
• Adjustable work and break period lengths.
• Works with multi-monitor setups.
Get Break Reminder today and take control over your health!
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Increase contrast for close button to make it more clear.
- Allow dismissing the break window with three consecutive presses on Escape (when dismissing breaks are allowed).
I stopped using this due to compatibility issues.
I need to use Easy on the Eyes to use the external monitor I have. But this doesn’t work with Easy on the Eyes, resulting in a painfully bright “Time for a Break” notice. I wasn’t able to stop Break Reminder using preferences, so I have deleted it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: En, Swedish
- Seller: Tinybird Interactive AB
- © 2015 Tinybird Interactive AB
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor