Head for Facebook
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Head for Facebook is a new way to access your Facebook. Doesn't have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce Head that will stick on edges of your screen.
Head icon will always on top of other applications so you can always click on head icon no matter what you are doing and then you can access your Facebook.
Using physical principle, you can drag Head to anywhere and it will be pulled to the edges of screen naturally and smoothly.
- Switch between Mobile and Desktop mode
- Auto hide Head when inactive eg. for watch movie
- Blur or Darken background when activate Head
- Show your Facebook profile pictures at Head icon
- Head can be dragged and pulled using physical principle
- Stealth mode : set transparency of Head window
For more info, please visit http://facebook.com/SquidMelon
Actually really great
Works just as advertised, and really well, too. I love the facts that:
1) It will stick to the edges of multiple monitors
2) You can choose between a mobile or regular view
3) It continues to work while full screen apps are in use
The few things that I would tweak if possible are:
1) Have the icon be a little more hidden when inactive
2) Provide the option (view keyboard shortcut) to completely show or hide the icon at the edge of the screen (handy if you’re using a full-screen app as to not get distracted)
That’s really the only negative things I can think of. Well worth the money.
Very nice app
While I do love the app to death, and love the overall idea of having a head tucked in the corner of my screen.. I really think they should add an option to disable the head while using full screen apps. The whole point of fullscreen apps is to utilize every pixel on the screen, and having a little head floating on the side is just a little too distracting for me.
Fix this and you have a 5* app!
Just downloaded it, love it already. Wish it could be the default for notification centre. Also another big request - can you make a twitter application identical to this. Would be awesome to have fb and twitter applications in 'heads' form on my desktop. A must download! Looks slick, works amazingly!
- Category: Social Networking
- Released: Jun 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chanok Opapongpunt
- Copyright © 2013 SquidMelon. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor