Head for Gmail
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Head for Gmail is a new way to access your Gmail. Doesn't have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce Head that will stick on edges of your screen.
Head icon will always on top of other applications so you can always click on head icon no matter what you are doing and then you can access your Gmail.
Using physical principle, you can drag Head to anywhere and it will be pulled to the edges of screen naturally and smoothly.
- Switch between Mobile and Desktop mode
- Auto hide Head when inactive eg. for watch movie
- Blur or Darken background when activate Head
- Head can be dragged and pulled using physical principle
- Stealth mode : set transparency of Head window
For more info, please visit http://facebook.com/SquidMelon
What's New in Version 1.1
- Multiple Login
- Remove Dock Icon
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 19, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chanok Opapongpunt
- Copyright © 2013 SquidMelon. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor