Heads Up: Hold'em (1-on-1 Poker)
By Headlight Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play 1-on-1 Texas Hold'em anywhere. Play against a friend, or just versus your iPhone or iPod touch.
Easy and elegant touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple and beautiful. (It's even won an award! placing in the "Best App Ever" Casino Games!)
* For one player, play against a smart iPhone opponent. Several AI personalities (with widely different styles and who all play advanced poker strategies) keep it fun and challenging even for expert poker players.
* Beat each to earn their card protector to use in the game.
* Awesome wireless play. You and a friend, each on your own iPhone or iPod touch.
* GameCenter lets you play against anyone in the world!
* Or use your iPhone or iPod touch like a chess board between two people to share and play on one device. Heads Up: Hold'em can either just deal the cards (letting you use real world chips) or both deal the cards and let you bet virtual chips onscreen against a friend.
* No Limit Texas Hold'em
* Play with up to 50,000 chips. Choose your blinds, starting stack size, and how quickly the blinds increase. (In the Settings)
* Easy and intuitive touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple. Spin to set your bet amount, then push the pile of chips into the "bet" circle to place your bet. Or drag your cards to the center to fold. In two player games, simply slide the chip off your cards to peek.
* Beautiful photographic images and realistic sounds make it feel right.
* AI opponents vary from aggressive to careful.
* Dozens of awards to earn and use as card protectors in the game.
* "Peek Counter" prevents cheating in two player games.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
* Bug Fixes
Finally, someone came up with a Texas Hold'em app that comes very close to the technical accuracy of Apple's original Texas Hold'em app.
Flayers in this app are very well written and give you the playing experience of a real live opponent.
Highly recommend this for anyone wanting tokeep their poker skills honed in between games.
Excellent training tool
Me likey :) limited of course to heads up. And it's impossible to find a player over the game network to play with
I'm winning about 70% of matches, over the past 50 or so, against the AIs from the highest difficulty (final 4). In particular they seem to go nuts on the river with marginal hands when deep stacked.
Don't try to bluff much, just value bet them relentlessly and wait for them to go nuts.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Headlight Software, Inc.
- © 2014 Headlight Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Dead Man's Hand" Card Protector$0.99
- Bling-Bling Card Protector$1.99
- "Diamond" Card Protector$0.99
- "Quad-Kings" Card Protector$0.99
- "Fossil" Card Protector$0.99
- Bling Card Protector$0.99
- "Gold Clock" Card Protector$1.99
- "Silver Clock" Card Protector$1.99
- "Texas Star" Card Protector$0.99
- "Brass Clock" Card Protector$1.99