Blitz through the oncoming zombies with headshots and rescue the survivors.
Gather valuable resources and survive through the post-apocalyptic zombie world of this 2D survival action game.
The Great Smog Apocalypse
Produced by chemical reaction of nuclear radiation and mysterious air pollutants, the great smog has swept across the globe. 99.9% of all living creatures that have inhaled the deadly smog have turned into the living dead. All nations as we know it have ceased to exist. However, for the 0.1% that have not turned, the fight for survival has just begun…
● Post apocalyptic world setting drawn with high-quality pixel art
● Over 100 unique types of survivors and zombies along with rich content
● Eliminate oncoming zombies with a variety of weapons
● Effectively defeat zombies with powerful headshots
● Rescue survivors and gather required resources
● Gather additional resources to rescue even more survivors
● Explore new areas and gather more resources for survival
● Upgrade the camp and survivors consistently for the survival
- Fixed bug where more than 50 Survivors cannot be recruited
Ratings and Reviews
Great game...but the freaking gorilla and the bear...
This game is one of the best zombie survival games I have played. It mixes both management and shooting gameplay. And it has a beautiful pixel art. But you guys seriously need to do something with the gorilla and the god forsaken bear. Mix high speed with tank health and you get an abomination of an enemy. I have to constantly use my powerful bullets and constantly run away. And if both come at the same time during a stage, your basically f#cked. If you stop moving, you're dead. Try to shoot a different enemy, you're dead. Touch one of the bears eggs, your dead. (Which literally makes no sense at all) I don't mind the health, but at least do something about the speed.
Some enemies seriously need a nerf....
No, not the large enemies surprisingly. But the small enemies move WAY to fast considering how you have to line up your shots to keep from shooting over them.
Throw in 2 or 3 at once and it might as well be gameover. The controls are NOT functional enough to have enemies that can be shot over.
Decent game but would become great with control improvement and enemy management.
This seems like a really good game, but it crashes/closes constantly. Any ideas so I don't have to delete the game. Apple10.3.3
- NANOO COMPANY Inc.
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2018 Layerlab
- In-App Purchases
- Special Supply $0.99
- First Purchase Pack $1.99
- S-Bullet 200 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.