Headspace: Meditation techniques for mindfulness, stress relief & peace of mind
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Headspace is meditation made simple. Install today to learn meditation and mindfulness in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations. These include guided and unguided lessons and range from 2 to 60 minutes long.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." Brandon, Headspace user
WHAT YOU GET
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation activities geared towards beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Better self awareness, perspective & focus
- Less stress & worry
- Smile more
- Love, eat, sleep & train better
- Be present and become a better listener
- Experience peace of mind & better mind-body connection
Science has proven the benefits of meditation. Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.headspace.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpOF7vUymc
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Get_Headspace
What's New in Version 2.5.2
• Bugs squished, fixed and eliminated.
I never write reviews but I really want you to try this.
I heard about the app from a podcast and honestly last year was very hard on me, This sounded perfect for giving me peace of mind. I've also learned there are a lot of misconceptions about meditation, this isn't about retreating and finding a place to avoid reality. This is to teach you to embrace each second, minute, and day of the life you have - which isn't always easy. To be present for it instead of dwelling on the past or future and stressing yourself out so bad you can't enjoy the moments you normally would. But I promise you when you have the clarity, objectiveness, and peace this journey can provide, you will be happier. I recommended this to a friend who's family is unsupportive of their gender identity hoping it could give them at least 10 minutes a day of rest and calm and maybe some lasting clarity so they weren't always worrying about what distress was in store for them around the corner. I recommended this to a friend who tends to overthink things to points of overwhelming anxiety hoping this app would teach her to just let her thoughts go by, not feeling the need to cling to them and feel crushed by them. I would recommend this app to anyone who's looking to find better peace and to improve their life or just learn to appreciate the moment they're in.
This is more so a message to the creators of this app: You have done a wonderful job. I am a young entrepreneur striving to understand the best way to brand my business and the experiment i just had with your app is exactly what I hope to bring to so many others around the world. When I first saw ur app on instagram sponsored ads I was hesitant to try it because it was an ad but then was disarmed by the image. After downloading it and unsuccessfully using the app I actually shared it with my boyfriend he was able to use it and really enjoyed it. I was in between phones but still tried downloading a few more time again unsuccessfully. My boyfriend invited me to do the exercises with him and i did on a few occasions, it worked wonders. For me and my boyfriend individually and as a unit. After getting a new phone and neither of us using it for a while I came across the instagram ad and remembered the differences before during and after using headspace. I am glad to say It was so good I'm going to do the 10 sessions all over again.
Love this app!
I very rarely write reviews but I heard about this app last year via an interview with Sophia Bush so I downloaded it. I never ended up trying it out until the beginning of the year with the 10 day challenge. Although you do have to pay for your subscription beyond the initial trial, the value is so immeasurable in the calmness and clarity that a 10 minute daily guided meditation brings to your life. I recommend this to everyone I know- experienced meditator or beginning. This app walks you through the first 30 days as a training course and then you can choose your themed meditation packs and can even choose one off sessions of guided or unguided meditations of varying lengths. It also rewards you after several meditations by giving you codes for your friends to enjoy some free headspace and they also work with different charities to provide the meditations for free to those in need. If you're on the fence, get this! It is pure gold!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 21, 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription$399.99