Heart Analyzer shows you your heart rate data measured by Apple Watch in an understandable form. View daily, workout or sleep heart rate graphs, see personal statistics and Deep Analytics
Main features include:
- Graphical plots of your heart rate data and active energy on any given day from the past three years.
- Full statistics on your average, maximum, minimum and resting heart rates from the past three years.
- Access Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data from the past year.
- Many other advanced analytical features.
On Apple Watch:
- Includes an instant and informative app giving you a snapshot of your heart rate for the day with an updating graph.
- Make use of customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate.
- Apple Watch Series 4 users can get a live heart rate graph right on their wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
- Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart rate, active energy and sleep data. It also optionally writes to your sleep data
- In App Purchase required to view data from more than 14 days ago and to customize the Apple Watch app
- Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not available on iPad
Today we have an extensive update for Heart Analyzer.
+ Electrocardiogram (ECG) Information is now available, get detailed content about ECGs like those measured by Apple Watch Series 4
+ We've created a special dedicated ECG section to help give you the best understanding of the information
+ All the ECG features are totally free for all Heart Analyzer users! Those without Series 4 Watches can still view the information.
+ There's also a new preceding 7 days graph on the dashboard when selecting a day giving you an instant view to average heart rate trends
+ Across the app we've also taken the time to tweak some colors and improve the user experience
• Significant improvements to the sync engine to prevent some days not being sampled correctly on the iPhone
• Addressed some issues that caused the watch app to not always install correctly, please make sure you update to the latest WatchOS to mitigate this!
As always, please do take the time to leave us a review if you get chance.
Let us know if you're enjoying the app or if there's areas we can improve!
Ratings and Reviews
Update messed it up
App was working OK with the expected quirks of a free app. It was not accurate, neither did it work all the time. I was able to track my sleep to a certain extent with the old view.
After the latest update, views are just a joke. It takes a PhD to decipher the data under “sleep times”. You can not get a quick glance to see how long did you sleep last night (whether its accurate or not!). You have to stare at the log for a while to extract the info you need! Not sure who recommended this view to the developer! I quit using the app and decided to “offload it” using the new ios11 feature to preserve old readable histories logged before the update. A great example of a decent product with a horrible representation!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry you've not been finding your experience with Heart Analyzer up to scratch, especially with the new update. The aim of the update was to have the opposite affect so many apologies there! If you had the time to email me and go through some more details on the quirks your experiencing and how Heart Analyzer could be better I would really appreciate that. Email me through Simon@HeartAnalyzer.co.uk any time. Many thanks!
I love the app it’s gives detailed info about your heart but also other things important for fitness. BMR etc., but you have to get the premium for a small fee. I’m not one to buy premium apps but this one allows you to try it out before purchasing it. If your not satisfied after the trial you can still have access to the free app that provides detailed info.
Stopped syncing with 📲 iPhone
I had previously purchased and was very pleased with my Premium Services. However in January 2018; Your App has ceased to stop syncing with my iPhone & Therefore NOT in keeping of my heart rate daily history. The App requests that I repurchase my 'Premium Services' to restore my history.
After months of using this App. I am mostly definitely finding this a frustrating & absolutely non negotiable! So my advice to those of you looking for a great heart monitoring.....
Do not pay 💰 for the services that will not guarantee your absolute & historical satisfaction! Unless you are looking for disappointment!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Really sorry that you’ve had trouble with Heart Analyzer. So the app Never saves your daily history anyway, that is already managed by Apple Health. Heart Analyzer is a viewing app so if we solve your issue with viewing the right days of data, all the ones you might think your ‘missing’ will re-appear! Also its great that you’ve purchased on of the premium options, all IAP’s can be restored free off charge in the app settings! Please to get in touch with me so we can rectify these issues via Simon@HeartAnalyzer.co.uk. Thanks
- Simon Edwardes
- 48.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @SimonEdwardes
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock $1.99
- App Customization Unlock $1.99
- Deep Analytics $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.