Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2 or better.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 2.2.7835
* Lunar card back has been added
* After a match you are spectating ends you’ll automatically spectate the next match
* You should no longer see the “You have been disconnected” message when you start the game
* Friends list should now open much faster
* Mimiron’s Head has a new play animation
* Players will now continue to spectate a match even after 30 minutes of inactivity
* Cogmaster’s attack will now properly increase even after his Attack and Health stats have been swapped
Overall a fun and enjoyable game. The mechanics are easy to learn and the gameplay is addicting. Fans of other card games like Magic the Gathering and Yugioh will mostly likely enjoy Hearthstone as well. The IOS layout and controls are actually well done and easy to use in comparison to the PC version. I play on an iPad mini and the smaller screen isn't an issue at all. Others have stated coming across connectivity and shop issues, but at least in my case I haven't come across any of that in the month or so using it.
Do be warned though that even for a Free to Play game there are limitations if you don't plan to spend any money. Casual players can probably make due with basic cards and you can buy packs using in-game currency (gold) which you generate through normal gameplay, but it will be a bit slow and time consuming. If you want to play competitively it's highly recommended you buy packs (bulk for best value) and the expansions for better cards. They can get a bit pricey, but if you enjoy the game its actually worth it in the end. Comparatively to other physical/digital TCGs its actually a lot cheaper to get everything you need.
The app crashes frequently when playing music or using other background apps. I stopped playing music in the background so it's no longer a big deal and never crashes anymore. The most recent problem is with the new update. When I enter arena or the shop, the game doesn't let me buy any packs or spend any coins for arena. Please fix this bug and I will give 5 stars. I currently love the app and I probably play it too much but this bug is really annoying as I have no way to add to my card collection. Please fix ASAP!
Like many others here I can't buy from shop since the update. It's "greyed out." Tried log off/on. Deleted app and redownloaded. Have ipad 2. ***I tried button smashing the "buy pack" immediately on opening because the grey screen shows about 1 second after shop open - it successfully purchased a pack with gold. Grey screen went away. But purchase through iTunes is still authorizing indefinitely
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 2.2.7835
- Size: 631 MB
- Languages: Chinese, En, French, German, Italian, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 15 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$19.99
- Bundle: Naxxramas Wings 2 - 5$19.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 40 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$49.99