Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure
* Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
* Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
* Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
* An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
* Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
* Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
* Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
** Blackrock Depths—This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
** Molten Core—Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
** Blackrock Spire—Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
** Blackwing Lair—Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
** The Hidden Laboratory—The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 2.5.8416
* Hearthstone is now officially supported on iPhone and iPod touch! (Minimum requirements: iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2 or better) Featuring an all-new intuitive interface hand-crafted for the mobile experience, it’s never been easier to take Hearthstone with you anywhere you want to play.
* Added an indicator to show if your connection is losing signal.
* Fixed an issue where cards were not awarded after defeating Blackrock Mountain bosses.
* “Spectate Invite” now works for both sides of a match.
* Previewed cards in the Collection Manager should no longer get stuck.
* Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
Finally the wait is over...
I have been waiting so long for this to happen, ever since it was in beta. The game overall is a refreshing fun and playful card game. A game that even advance players will take a liking too and someone who has never played a card game before. The mechanics are easy and straight forward and you could play this game 100% free if you chose too. As for the iPhone version it is a new fun experience and they did a job well done with managing to cram everything on to the screen. I have an iPhone 6 Plus and almost wish I had the iPad version but the phone version is still fun and easy to use just not as smooth as the iPad. This app is great and does the game justice. I feel veterans of hearthstone will appreciate the different look and feel on iPhone and hopefully will attract a slew of new comers. Love this game highly recommend it to any.
Only thing I have found is the game works better over LTE than it does Wifi from my experience. My home network, which I have high speed cable, new equipment, and no problem with internet speeds seems like my phone disconnects and reconnects a lot during game play. But on my LTE it is a flawless experience. Other than that love the game and the app! Buying me some packs to celebrate!
Give it a try
As someone (female) who has never been into things like "yu-gi-oh", "WoW", "Magic The Gathering", ect. I LOVE this game. It's fresh, simple enough, not super "geeky" feeling, and I am not meaning this review to sound mean at all, my husband is an avid magic player and I just can't not get into anything besides Hearthstone. (I've tried!) The mechanics of Hearthstone are fairly simple yet lots of fun, and with it being online that may be a big reason as to why I love it, I find it easy, yet full of strategy and thinking with each move. Each season I usually rank up to rank 9-10 (which is fairly good) and I love building new decks and trying different combos with different cards and heros. Anyone hesitant to get this because you think "meh, another card game" just give it a try! It's refreshingly new and frankly just the fact it's online is way fun. Another thing I love it is that is it completely free to play, and you don't have to spend money to be good. It may take a little longer to get more cards rather then buying them with real money but honestly you don't need to spend a dime on packs to be good. I've been playing for months now and it's a game I just don't get sick of. Love that it is finally on the iPhone!!
Easily #1 Game on IPhone
Well I've been waiting for this game to come out on the iPhone for a long time you know it actually works better than it does on my computer now it's mainly because my computers a piece of crap but still makes the point. This is a very solid game there are a few minor minor loading issues on when you were going into the match and when you were going out of the match but it is so insignificant and not really existed to where it's nothing to really get mad about or to Take a star off the biggest thing about this game has nothing to do with having the app be the problem it's just really hard to get new cards on this game without spending money which is kind of an aggravating part about it but it is a smart part.
I have tried all other card games basically in the app store and this one is the best until magic the gathering comes on the phone or Pokémon the card game either way we are still waiting for that until then this will be the best app out there right now game wise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 2.5.8416
- Size: 743 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 15 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle: Naxxramas Wings 2 - 5$19.99
- Bundle: All 5 Blackrock Mountain Wings$24.99