Everyone loves playing the Hearts card game, but let’s be honest, when you’re playing against a computer it’s just too easy. Well, we’ve got something much better for you: Hearts with real multiplayer games! Don't worry, it includes a single-player mode too!
Now you can play Hearts against real people, and it’s totally free! Made by Blue Frog Gaming, this multiplayer version will test your moon-shooting skills against real live opponents.
• Play via the Internet. You don’t need 4 friends in the same room, just jump in at any time.
• ELO ratings, just like the pros use, so you can brag to your friends about how good you are.
• A matchmaking system that pits you against people of a similar skill level.
• A Quick queuing system that gets you right into a game.
• Works on both tablets and phones.
• Single-player mode for those times you don't have Internet.
• Different card decks to customize your screen.
• Avatars with emotions so you can customize your player in the game.
So download the free Hearts Multiplayer today and play the best free, multiplayer Hearts game!
• Click on your avatar in-game to change it's emotion.
• Avatars gray out when an opponent disconnects.
• Updated Instructions screen to explain rankings and ratings.
• Game Center account linking in Settings screen.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Blue Frog Hearts HD
Update September 2015: I have gotten used to the bad graphics but there seem to be server issues. I get kicked off frequently, and I am a fast player. Sometimes the server just seems slow and then you can't play and it rejects you. I like having speed limitations but hate it when it is not my fault. Update March 2015: the current graphics are horrible. It's hard to read and why aren't the players in position anymore? Prior review: I like this game very much as you play real people without annoying chat. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that it has some sort of glitch in the server where occasionally it sticks. It can happen to any player, and is usually solved by disconnecting and reconnecting into the same game. If the glitch occurs to you, it can look like someone else is stuck.....you have no way of knowing that it is you. I have played other hearts games online and this is my favorite. Some of them have chat, and people can get really nasty over what is supposed to be fun.
Can only give it a three because internet issues are too frequent and then it plays what it wants not what you are TRYING to play. Really annoying! When it works right it's great, but too often it's a problem getting kicked off so often. Causes you to lose games. BTW, my internet is not the problem. I have read other reviews with same complaints. Would be really great if you'd figure it out and fix it.
Still major internet problems—just played and lost 3 miserable games in a row!! Couldn’t even play my own cards! Choose what I want to play and then the computer chooses the card that gets played— generally the worst card! I get disconnected about every 30 seconds and have to wait the countdown the rest of the time. So frustrating!! Winning and losing does seem to go in cycles, too! The internet problem seemed to improve for a while, but it is back with a vengeance!
Rigged cards, poor play, fake players, poor BOTS
The problem is the cards are not even close to random. The program picks one player that should win In the beginning and gives them the best cards for 5-6 straight rounds. Then someone gets fed up and leaves, the BOT player steps in and helps the predetermined player even more by holding all the high cards in the BOTS hand as long as possible. I have even seen the BOTS hold the queen when they have a chance to dump on low (several times). The Rating system is completely ridiculous and can't be beat when you are set up to fail about every 3-4 games ( in which you will go on a 3-4 game losing streak no matter how well you play the game). Just can't understand why you can't have a game where the cards are just random like a real world situation. Why the need to manipulate the game play is ridiculous.
- Blue Frog Gaming Inc
- 57.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blue Frog Gaming
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Christmas Theme $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.