Heavy Blade Lite is a 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack designed to push your hardware to the limit.
- Explore dungeons filled with monsters
- (NEW) 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- (NEW) On screen map for navigation
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- State of the art console quality graphics with unified lighting and shadows never seen before on an IOS device. Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping along with 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps bring the world to life.
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3rd gen and later
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
2018 Graphics update!
Improved torch colors, geometry
Added new details to wall models
Changed specular and vibrance
Added level names
Changed character menu
Changed spells to launch out of left hand
Ratings and Reviews
Game seems fun but needs Y axis invert option.
The graphics, music, and gameplay seem quit fun. I was initially interested in this game because of its MFI controller support. The game works great on a controller with one small caveat: the lack of an option to invert the Y-axis for looking. Inverted Y is my preferred control option so this was unfortunate for me. Perhaps down the line an invert option will be added and then I'd happily buy the full game.
- Chris Egerter
- 230.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.