Heavy Blade is a 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack designed to push the limits of your device.
Heavy Blade is also now available for PC through Steam!
- 30 dungeons filled with monsters to explore
- 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- On screen map for navigation
- Spend your gold to upgrade your character and weapons
- State of the art console quality graphics with unified lighting and shadows never seen before on an IOS device. Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping along with 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps bring the world to life.
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3rd gen and later
With touch devices the controls use a twin stick configuration, with buttons for spells and attacking. The small arrows are for changing weapons which you get later in the game. See the in game help for more information.
A Lite version is now available for you to try the first 3 levels free!
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
If you have any troubles with the game please report them to email@example.com
2018 Graphics update!
Improved torch colors, geometry
Added new details to wall models
Changed specular and vibrance
Added level names
Changed character menu
Changed spells to launch out of left hand
Ratings and Reviews
On an iPad pro. The game play is smooth. The graphics are nice, classic dungeon crawl. However, I am not able to get the second map unlocked. Played through, completed the first space... And then it just takes me back to the menu screen showing the first map/dungeon unlocked, and all the others remain locked. Pretty sure this is glitched.
The second quest on the first dungeon should be unlocked. There are dungeon, and quest menus when selecting a level.
At first I thought this game was a mindless hack-and-slash fighting game. Turns out, it is, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s a bit over-the-top and silly with the buffed-out enemies and heavy metal music, but I consider it to be a parody of 2000s era dungeon FPS games. Either way, it’s satisfying to play.
The action is fast and fun. Really great dungeon game. The music is a great addition, metal bass cords. Feels like playing Skyrim but better. Worth a try for sure. You’ll love it.
- Chris Egerter
- 230 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.