Heavy Blade is a 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack designed to push the limits of your device.
Heavy Blade is also now available for PC through Steam!
- 30 dungeons filled with monsters to explore
- 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- On screen map for navigation
- Spend your gold to upgrade your character and weapons
- State of the art console quality graphics with unified lighting and shadows never seen before on an IOS device. Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping along with 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps bring the world to life.
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3rd gen and later
With touch devices the controls use a twin stick configuration, with buttons for spells and attacking. The small arrows are for changing weapons which you get later in the game. See the in game help for more information.
A Lite version is now available for you to try the first 3 levels free!
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
If you have any troubles with the game please report them to email@example.com
2018 Graphics update!
Improved torch colors, geometry
Added new details to wall models
Changed specular and vibrance
Added level names
Changed character menu
Changed spells to launch out of left hand
Ratings and Reviews
Why 4 Stars?
From the kicking sound track, to the visuals and intense gameplay, this game screams premium experience! The newest update added weapon and armor upgrades! The lighting effects really make you feel you are in a dark dungeon and exploring those dungeons brings back nostalgia from all those old dungeon crawling games I used to play and love. There are a decent amount of levels and there's an ok amount of healing and mana potions placed throughout the dungeons. You must learn to dodge and attack opponents effectively to survive. The only reason I took off one star is because there are no increased sentitivity to the on screen controls in the settings. The swiping is not sensitive enough for me and I keep having to reswipe to move the way I wish. Other than this I would have rated it five stars. Thank you dev for a fun game. Thank you also for the sale.
Immersive and fun
It's immersive. It feels like you're actually in a dungeon RPG. The first-person perspective really makes you feel like you're in a dungeon. I also like how it has a Skyrim feel. Graphics look good and gameplay is straightforward. If the controls were adjustable layout/tweak-able then it would be fantastic. Great game as it is if you like first-person dungeon-crawling RPGs.
Not so bad
Simple no brain game. Apparently if you have the volume on you'll hear clues about hidden rooms. I play with volume off tho. Can get gold to increase character and weapons stats. Would like more customization options and story line and full play ability with volume off.
- Chris Egerter
- 230 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.