Hell: Fight for Gilrand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hell is a turn-based tactical skirmish strategy game developed by award winning developer Hunted Cow in partnership with Slitherine.
Set in the mythical fantasy land of Gilrand, you take control of either the ‘Order of Radiance’ or the ‘Demons of Hell’ and battle for supremacy across many different battlefields and environments. The game features stunning visuals and is aimed at both PC and iOS release with cross platform multiplayer functionality. Each unit has been carefully designed to have a specific role in the battle, with various strengths and weaknesses determined from an array of unique abilities and traits.
With an epic single player campaign traversing 20 unique levels, do you have what it takes to vanquish the forces of ‘Hell’?
• Explore vibrant fantasy realms, play through gorgeous vistas from lush forests, swamps and the blasted landscape of hell.
• Get into the action with intense skirmish combat, and use your tactics to outsmart your opponent.
• Myriad layers of strategic features including, terrain characteristics, support units, zone of control, morale, level up bonuses and special abilities!
• Control a vast range of units from powerful Paladins and flying Gryphon Riders to Demonic Hellions and Hellhounds from the very depths of Hell.
• With movement types, unit types and traits there are many factors to consider when maneuvering your troops on the battlefield.
• Your troops gain experience from successful attack and defend actions, which then allows them to gain levels and improve their core characteristics.
• Take Command as both factions in an exciting story driven campaign that features two epic campaigns, take command of the 'Order of Radiance' as you battle to defend the Kingdom of men from the invading demonic forces. Then take control of the forces of Hell to deal with the Order's retaliation.
• Varying mission objectives require a range of strategic skills, protect bases from being overrun, capture and control key points or simply wipe out the enemy forces.
• Online Multiplayer or hosteat mode: play against your friends or strangers in a large selection of multiplayer maps.
• Quick to learn but an eternity to master, the depth and richness of the game contributes to a lasting appeal.
Outstanding Strategy Game
This game really surprised me. I wasn’t sure how well the Battle Academy engine would transfer outside of WW2. Slitherine knocked this one out of the park. As with Battle Academy and Panzer Corps, it puts all the polish and features you expect of a full scale PC strategy game on your iPad. The fantasy theme, story and units are wonderful. The battles are balanced, clever and fun. Very good replay value too. This one will stay on my iPad a very long time. Highly recommended I would love to see Slitherine port their fantastic Drums of War PC game over to the iPad next.
A wargamer's fantasy game
Many aspects of other titles by Slitherine, with awesome unique aspects Such as unit types are diverse and colorful and the game rewards you for aggressive tactics
The current version is a little buggy and it has frozen a few times on me, but I am confident this will be resolved with a patch and the game is so good it doesn't bother me
This would be another triumph for Slitherine if not for crash issues on the ipadpro. This is too good a game not to patch. Let's hope they do. The engine is much like other titles from this company as with the superb Battle Academy. For a pure strategy battle game HELL has no peers that I have found yet. Made it all the way to level 7 then it continually locked up. Broke my heart.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 269 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- © 2015 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Hunted Cow and Slitherine Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.