Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ULTIMATE MOBA FOR MOBILE HAS JUST BEEN REVAMPED, REIMAGINED AND REINVIGORATED!
Team up and fight alongside friends as you plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes, and wipe out every tower and base that stands between you and victory!
Experience fast-paced, real-time battles through a new user interface that makes the game easier to handle and more exciting to play.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it's your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 57 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
• Mastered all the characters? Prove it in Fun Mode, where anything can happen!
» THE WORLD IS WATCHING IN SPECTATOR MODE «
• Watch your friends battle it out live
• Instantly jump to wherever the action is with the dynamic camera
• Stream matches or entire tournaments to Twitch TV
• Display objectives, gold and other info on-screen; perfect for commentary and analysis videos
HOC is free to play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this app, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.4.0
● All-New Hero: The Faerie Mountain Fox joins the battle!
● New Epic Skin for Aria Eagleheart!
● Special Summer skin for Lilit!
● All-New Tutorial!
● Hero Balancing.
● New Sanctum shop.
● Server auto-selecting.
● Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Nerf is bad
I think this game is very fun and addicting. One thing that I dislike about this game was that people asked for too many changes for the characters and the items. I think the items and the characters were fine just the way they were. I use to like how the heroes costed a lot more. Ever since the new update that changed the price for heroes and the nerfs for the characters. Everybody stopped playing because people had a goal to reach and everything seemed different. It was weird for the players who played for years. It ruined their goals to reach for characters that they wanted. Noobs of the game shouldn't be babbling about the price of the characters and how a characters skills are difficult to play. If a noob wants to earn that hero they have to set a goal like the old times. I think everything was fine just the way it was in the old update. If noobs want to understand how to play the characters then they have to read the characters skills. Not just play and don't understand what a character requires. It's still a fun game, but people need to stop asking to change the characters and the whole game it self. Where is the old creator of this game? I like the graphics but not how new players of this game who keeps asking for changes. I think Gameloft makes to many changes for their games. GAMELOFT SHOULD DO THINGS FOR THEMSELVES NOT FOR THE PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. THIS GAME IS YOURS. ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!
Items to be added in again
Ever since you added in the flame bow you deleted it in the next update. That I am really sad about because some of my extremely good builds had the fire bow in it.
Me and my cousin started playing hoc when we were young. I played since I was 7 and he played it since he was 11. We remember that there was an item called minotaurs mace and that lead into the hades armor so I request that you add in the fire bow and minotaurs mace again. If you do thank you so much.
From A Fan
Pretty much every time I attack a hero on enemy team side instead of looking at my hero my view would be somewhere else like for example when I'm attacking a hero instead of looking at my hero I'm all of a sudden looking at the dragon or something and when I press cancel button when it's synchronizing it makes me log in and when I log in its would say cheating unfinished game then synchronizing
Agian and Agian until the battle is finished .-. Btw I love this game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 02, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 1.02 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99