Hidden Artifacts: Object Finding Game
By Blastworks Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join agents Alex and Rhianna of the Hidden Artifact Agency to solve a series of cases in a world of intrigue. Travel through this hidden object adventure game to exciting locations such as London and Rome to collect clues, solve challenging quests and uncover rare ancient artifacts.
Will you be able to solve the mysteries and become the premier Hidden Artifact Agent?
- Find and examine clues to solve 11 separate cases containing multiple hidden object scenes
- Travel through unique and intriguing locations
- Solve exciting brain teaser mini-games wrapped in mystery
- Play through Special Investigations for endless fun
- Spin the Fortune Wheel for a daily bonus!
- Install and play for FREE!
For more information on upcoming cases, “like” and follow the Hidden Artifacts Facebook Page:
Need help with your game? Visit our Support Center
What's New in Version 2.13.2
A new case is waiting for you Investigators! In this latest update, we’ve added the 13th case, The Hong Kong Holiday, to your docket. Find hidden clues in 5 beautiful new scenes, follow up with a variety of new characters, and uncover the mystery behind the Last Judgement painting. Is it a fake? The art dealer has threatened to sue the agency for defamation if you can’t prove him wrong!
Hidden Artifacts: Object Finding Game
16 Aug : Overall great game. One thing that really bothers me about it is the maps. Why do you insist on making the pieces come from sooo many different puzzles at the same time! WHY!! Why can't you have perhaps say 5 to 10 puzzles to finish at one time rather than dozens?!?!??
This drives me to crazy town! Literally!
So again I ask WHY?? Is it that important to your game play?! It may sound stupid or trivial you but I am serious!
Updating 21 Aug 2017 ... also a thought ... When you have to return to a site you've already been to or more accurately, completed, why must you still be charged the full 11 energy points to play the scene to gain a new fact or some new info? Other hidden object games require half or less than that of the energy your game requires. Why? Can this be changed, please?
Had to start over. More stars and more waiting time!
I have been playing this game for a year. The actual mystery scenes are way too short. Then it takes almost 6 months to a year for them to develop a new game. You can play the hunt and find special investigations while waiting, but these get boring when you realize no matter how fast you find the objects the game has been set so you have to play so many times to finish a star. I wouldn't spend any money on this game until they can keep the new scenes coming in a timely manner. And make it to where your star fills at the rate you find objects. Adding to this after having to reset my iPad I lost all my game ad was advised it couldn't be restored. Started all over again and now they have made it to have 2 and 3 stars to open one little bit of dialogue. Also have to wait up to 24 hours to play forward unless you fork over more money. This game keeps getting worse. I think I will delete.
Annoying bugs & functionality issues; love the game
Love the game; great graphics; good stories.
* FRUSTRATING FUNCTIONALITY -> Energy consumption : energy acquisition ratio is way off. I understand there is a need to slow the pace and drive the player to make in-app purchases, but I can only play for about 30-45 minutes before I run out of energy and then I have to wait 12-24 hrs for 100% energy replacement to then play again for 30-45 minutes.
* FRUSTRATING BUG -> Completion of Paintings - I've noticed that I can only "assemble" one or two paintings for 2,000 coins (what's the point - coins aren't used for anything) before I get the store pop-up to buy coins and gems. Even if I make an in-app purchase, I still can't "assemble" the paintings. So, I have 20-30 paintings throughout the cases that were completed but I can't assemble them.
* FRUSTRATING FUNCTIONALITY -> Gems are actually used as money within the game, but they are hard to acquire unless you make an in-app purchase of gems
* POINTLESS FUNCTIONALITY -> You earn coins throughout the game, but you can't use them for anything, so what's the point of this functionality?
* POINTLESS FUNCTIONALITY -> You can buy coins through the app, but why would you? You don't use them for anything.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 2.13.2
- Size: 921 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Blastworks Limited
- © Hullabu Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Diamonds Pack 1$2.99
- Diamonds Pack 2$4.99
- Diamonds Pack 3$9.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Diamonds Pack 4$19.99
- Gold Pack 1$2.99
- Pack of 2500 Gold + 60 Diamonds$5.99
- Diamond Pack 1_Promo$2.99
- Gold Pack 2$4.99
- Diamond Pack 4_Promo$19.99