Hider 2: Encrypt and Password Protect Files
By MacPaw Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Put out of sight your confidential information from third parties or other unwanted eyes. Encrypt, hide and password protect your data with Hider 2! Redesigned for and completely compatible with OS X Yosemite!
“...if you don't want to mess with encrypting and hiding files on your own, Hider 2 is one of the easiest options.” - Lifehacker
“There’s no denying that Hider’s simplicity makes the process of hiding and encrypting files pleasantly easy.” - Macstories
“It’s a great little tool for anyone looking for a digital hidey-hole, and the encryption is a nice bonus.” - Macworld
The Mac Observers Editors' Choice Award 2014.
Instantly encrypt and hide any file or folder by dragging them to Hider 2 — it’s that simple! Our user-friendly application makes sure all of your personal files and folders will be encrypted, hidden and protected by password.
It’s incredibly secure.
• Each file you hide is AES-256 encrypted.
• Keeps your data locked up and password protected.
• Hide data on an external drive for an extra layer of security.
• Create custom file groups to keep your data categorized.
• Finder tags are imported into the app to make organization simple.
• Hide and encrypt entire folders instead of selecting tons of individual files.
• Write down confidential data into an encrypted, in-app Secure Note.
Accessible to you (and only you).
• Your files will be hidden from Finder or Spotlight.
• Access recently hidden items directly from your menu bar.
• Do a full app search among all your hidden files within the app.
• Instantly lock the app or hide of all your files with global shortcut keys.
Download Hider 2 now and never again worry about your private data going public.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Fixed issues with vaults on external drives
- Performance improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MacPaw Inc.
- © MacPaw Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor