HOBLink Mobile provides secure access to your corporate Microsoft Exchange Server. Access your corporate e-mails, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks – anywhere and anytime.
HOBLink Mobile is designed as a sandbox-solution; when it is used, no data at any time is saved to the mobile device. Therefore, in the event your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen, no sensitive information can fall into the wrong hands. All data remains stored securely in the corporate network. While accessing the Exchange Server the communication is encrypted through SSL (TLS).
Advantages at a glance:
• Access your Exchange account: e-mails, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks
• Sandbox solution: Data is never stored on the mobile device
• Data remains secure even if the device is lost or stolen
• SSL (TLS) encryption
• Perfect for BYOD: Private and corporate data stay separated
• Compatible with leading MDM solutions (AppConfig)
Download HOBLink Mobile today and test its core features within the demo-environment directly in the app. If you are interested in testing it in your own IT-environment, please contact email@example.com.
Way of operation:
The HOBLink Mobile client on your iPhone communicates with the HOBCOM Universal Server in the same network in which the Microsoft Exchange Server is located. The entire data exchange is made over a proprietary HOB communication protocol, which provides a secure connection. The HOBCOM Universal Server communicates with the target server and optimally prepares the data for the HOBLink Mobile client.
HOBLink Mobile only works in conjunction with the HOBCOM Universal Server. In order to work productively with HOBLink Mobile you need to acquire a license. For more information and leasing terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Delete, move or create e-mails and folders
• View, create and save attachments
• Push notifications
• Print e-mails and attachments
• Month/Day/List view of calendar entries
• Create/edit calendar entries/meeting requests
• Quick search for attendees in personal contacts or corporate directory
• Set invitation state as accepted/tentative/declined
• Delete, edit or create new contacts
• Search for contacts in corporate directory
• View personal/local contacts (optionally)
• Set sorting order
• View notes
• Delete, edit or create notes
• Send notes via e-mail
• Search in notes
• Create, edit and search tasks
• Show task folders and preconfigured task lists
• Different views and sorting options
• Mark and view e-mails as tasks
For further information, please visit www.hobsoft.com
Bug fixes and minor improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.