By Hockey Science & Technology Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Player development time.
1. View hockey skill centre contact information, hours of operation and current promotions.
2. Save their profile to your list of favourites.
3. Receive Push Notifications when you add locations to your list of favourites. You will receive instant updates on changes to their hours of operation, new clinics, camps, guest instructors or product sales (applies to registered skill centres only).
Use this app in conjunction with your hockey skill development activities.
1. Track the number of hours you invest in training for hockey.
2. Keep a progress log of your training activities. Tag them with speed, time, reps and accuracy.
3. Write a journal entry to recall what your instructor or coach said about how to improve each skill. Select or take a photo for reference as well.
4. Keep track of the number of training sessions you have purchased and used.
5. Rate over 40 of your own hockey skills throughout the season.
About 80 Hours Hockey Skills:
Literally, it's the amount of development time a player should aim for each year.
Symbolically, it's a hockey player who is dedicated to their sport and committed to building their team-play personality and to finding their full game-potential for their age.
The 80 Hours icon defines the hockey player:
Devices: iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4; iPod Touch (Journal feature picture option requires built-in camera); iPad (Journal feature picture option requires built-in camera)
iOS: 4.2 or later
Network: 3G or Wi-Fi required to access database, support website, sponsor, social network and email links
Data usage: nominal
App ethics: 1. We do not post our own reviews of this app on any app review site. 2. We do not pay others to write a review of this app on any app review site. 3. We do not purchase our own app to artificially increase our rankings. 4. We do not post reviews of competitors' apps. 5. We do not update our apps with bogus 'bug fixes' to obtain updated release exposure.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @80HoursHockey
80 Hours Hockey Skills is a service provided by Hockey Science & Technology. For more hockey apps by Hockey Science & Technology, visit TheHockeySeason.com
What's New in Version 2.1.3
This update changes remote access to a new server so that we can add new features in the future.
Without this update, the app will no longer function properly starting early January 2013.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 14, 2012
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hockey Science & Technology Inc.
- © Hockey Science & Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.