Hold The Button
By Mobiguo Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hold The Button (HTB) and Push The Button (PTB) have captivated over 250,000 players from around the world!
Discover why thousands of players are downloading this addicting game every day.
Attention HTB Players! At your request we've made the start easier! Thanks for the feedback!
• ”This game is so awesome…”
• “Bravo Indeed”
• “It’s incredible”
• “Better than lossing a coin to decide who goes first”
• “So fun OMG, it was the only game I needed”
• “Good for competitive people”
• “You’ll love the game…”
• “Addicting and fun”
These are just some of the reviews for Hold the Button. Now better than ever, Hold The Button offers you more fun and excitement. We’ve taken your feedback and made this simple and thrilling game even more fun and competitive!
Think your patient? Think you have willpower? Think you have stamina? Put it to the ultimate test with Hold The Button. Compare yourself and compete with gamers from around the world.
This version includes these new functionalities:
1. More RANKINGS! In addition to the ALL TIME ranking, we have now added daily, weekly, and monthly rankings, as well as COUNTRY rankings
2. Ability to create and manage GROUPS to easily invite friends to those groups and play only against them
3. On-line HTB community at www.mimundoiphone.com/holdthebutton/ where you can find all HTB related statistics, chat and share best practices with other HTB players, find out about worldwide or your country competitions, gain prizes, and more!
4. And... yes! we have frozen the annoying banner and ease the kick off signal!
What's New in Version 1.1.4
minor bug fixes
Wow, so much ignorance.
You people are awful. It's an app, not a presidential debate. Some of these arguments you use to backup your points are, themselves, pointless! One person said "The reason why Americans always win is because they're fat." wow. That makes a lot of sense. Or maybe it's because America is the most wealthy country per capita right now, so the inhabitants have time and money to spend on iOS devices to play pointless apps? Call me crazy.
Easy highscore: plug it into a power source so it doesn't die, and simple place an orange on top of the iPhone. It's that simple just leave it all night and day to get a great score.
STUPIDEST APP EVER
It is so boring! The point of this game is to just hold a freakin button until you find out you actually have a life!!! To see the most boring people in the world go see who holds the record because they have nothing better to do than hold a button for 4 days straight. DO NOT BUY THIS APP UNLESS YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!! I would rate it 0 stars but unfortunetly i cant.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2009
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiguo Apps
- © Mobivery (Mobiguo, S.L.)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.