Hole19 - Golf GPS, Scorecard, Rangefinder & Yardage
By Stat Track Technologies Lda.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Hole19 available on Apple Watch ***
Accurate GPS distances on 34,000+ course maps. Simple score and stat tracking. Completely free with no strings attached. Get Hole19 and experience golf like never before. Hundreds of thousands of golfers around the world trust Hole19 because it delivers:
As you’re preparing to hit shots:
* See the routing of each hole, including doglegs and hazards
* Zoom in on the landing area
* Know the distance to any point on the course
* Get immediate feedback on how far you hit your last shot
* Track your score and stats, and your playing partners’ scores
* Check your digital scorecard for how you’ve played thus far
After you finish playing:
* See your performance graphically in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
* Share your round scorecard and highlights with your friends on social networks
* Refer to and learn from previous rounds on the Hole19 Clubhouse web platform
Track your steps and calories through the new integration with Apple’s Health app. With Hole19, you’ll be excited to play your next round of golf.
Acclaim for Hole19
* Featured by Apple in over 80 countries’ App Stores
* “Here’s an app that let’s you map out your round like a tour pro” - Golf Digest
* “The Hole19 golf GPS app provides a lot of bang for no bucks” - About.com
* Considered one of “100 Apps That Will Change Your Life” - Daily Mail
* 34,000+ are available, and more are added daily. If your course is not available, please email us at email@example.com
Connect with us!
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/Hole19
* Twitter: @hole19golf
* Distances to Front, Center & Back of Green directly on your wrist
* Score input
* Track your putts
* The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
* Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5 & 6. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* See our FAQ’s for tips to improve battery efficiency during play
What's New in Version 2.1
BIG NEWS! Are you ready for the kick-off of the golf season? We are and we have something special for you!
Hole19 for Apple Watch is here! Yardages to Front, Center and Back of Green directly on your wrist to make quick and smart decisions on the golf course! There's more - you will be able to input your score and track your putting too!
Hole19 now also allows you upload your swing into the app and have a qualified PGA Professional (UK) provide you with a personalized video swing analysis.
We are dedicated to giving you the tools to help you improve your game and think you are going to love this! Now you can get value from the app both on-the-course and off-the-course.
(This feature is available in English-speaking countries only)
This update includes minor bug fixes and many improvements.
Best golf app available - I've tried them all
I don't typically rate apps, good or bad. But I love this app.. I have used 10+ different golf apps and this is the certainly the best. So simple to use, crisp interface, accurate GPS, quick functioning (other apps you may not be able to change holes without recording a score), and the scoring system is very simple. I can see this app becoming the leading golf app.
One thing I love is how you can tap anywhere from your location and see the distance to the point, such as a hazard. I would like to be able to tap backwards though to see how far a shot traveled. The app does not allow reverse yardage, for example if you are in the fairway you cannot see how far back to the tee box.
Regardless, best app there is
Outstanding UI and function
I was scrolling through my Twitter feed when I came across this app. I thought this would be another one of those poorly-made "Amazing golf GPS tracker!" Nonetheless, I gave the app a chance and I was not disappointed. The user-friendly interface, modern layout and feel (something that I look for in an app). However, the most startling aspect was that the app consisted of golf courses that were specifically mapped in (almost) every country! That was surreal to me as I could download the course and the app would tell me how far each hole was and provide an aerial view to top it off. How convenient it is to record your strokes, etc on this app compared to carrying a scorecard with you all the time. A must have for any golfer.
Great all in one app for your round!!!
I also saw this app on Facebook and thought I'd give it a shot on my next round. The key features that really sold me are a yardage and scorecard app in one since before I was using separate apps.
The setup and course download are both great. The use in round is super easy once you flip through the user guide too! I found the gps yardage to be very accurate. The easy view was awesome to have available as well as being able to move a target and check distances that are personalized for me.
All of this is available with a variety of apps but where this app separates itself is in review of rounds and the stats it gives you after your round. I loved being able to look though and keep my stats off of my rounds.
Few thing about this app-if you don't use yardage apps regularly this will add some time but it is very minimal, like 15 seconds per shot. I would also recommend being able to move/zoom on the map view.
Overall this is by far my favorite app for golf and I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.