Find more than somewhere to stay. Find the space to reconnect on HomeAway.
From apartments to cabins to condos to beach houses, find the best vacation home for you and the people who matter most.
Search rental homes worldwide.
- Rent unique homes in travel destinations across more than 190 countries.
- Filter by what’s important to you: price, location, amenities, and more.
- See property photos and reviews at glance.
- Save and compare the places you love.
Book the one that’s best for you.
- Have questions? Message the homeowner to ask about the property.
- Book and pay securely on the HomeAway app with your credit card or Apple Pay. It’s easy and fast.
Manage your trips from anywhere.
- Reference important booking details like check-in instructions, WiFi passwords, and arrival information — even when you’re offline.
- Access your conversations and message homeowners from your inbox anytime.
- Use new Siri Shortcuts to quickly view your trip details.
- Share important trip details with friends and family.
Note: Currency is displayed as USD, GBP, and EUR in the property listings, unless otherwise noted. For more information please go here: http://www.homeaway.com/mobile
Check out our fresh new look in the app.
Now it’s easier than ever for you and your group to plan your trip together with Trip Boards. Invite friends to join your board, then vote and comment on your favorite places.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a regular user of HomeAway and appreciate their service however I have two major issues hat I believe will be their downfall if not addressed:
1. Fees are not transparent and are becoming out of control. Rather than recognizing the opportunity to compete with the Airbnb’s of the world on fees it is as if they instead just jacked up fees across the board. Further, because the “price per night” does not include the fees and charges across properties are inconsistent, the search experience is much more time consuming and frustrating than it needs to be. HomeAway should provide the option to see price per night with fees as a search option at a minimum which would at least increase transparency.
2. The app is buggy. This is in acceptable for a product/company at this scale. Get it together and only release updates when they’re properly tested. Simple features like “favorites” are not synchronized at times with the desktop. The funny thing is that this wasn’t a problem until they apparently recently updated the app because I used it in the past. The share favorites with someone has disappeared. The “draw area” for search (a nice idea) causes the app to crash regularly. None of this should be happening for a company like HomeAway.
We stayed at Solare Tower room 706 and I woke up to multiple above bed bugs and blood stains on my sheets. When we reported it and employees came to inspect they found more bed bugs crawling around and they took pictures as well. I have video and photos. We came from San Antonio to celebrate my uncle’s 45th birthday and it was ruined because of this experience. There were no other vacancies so we had to find other lodging on our own and were turned away by many places because we only needed two days now and most will only rent for a 3 day stay. We spent hours looking for new lodging. I have bed bug bites on my body and scalp. My mother also has bed bug bites on her body. My uncle’s partner also has bed bug bites on her body. I already have sleep issues and this experience has aggravated those issues. Now I’m afraid to sleep at our next rental because I’m afraid of bed bugs. I’m also concerned about the three households that we will return to. Will we bring bed bugs back home with us? I hope not, but it’s possible. We, a family of four had to inspect every article of clothing and spend hours in limbo. We didn’t have a place to stay. Staff was unhelpful. We had to find a new place on our own. Our first trip to Padre was ruined because of this experience. We drove five hours to get bit by bed bugs.
Went in a trip to Hawaii that has been booked for months. Stayed at a beautiful ocean front house. Unfortunately a category 5 hurricane is heading directly here now. When we were discussing the matter with the agent trying to find a solution because we are scared for our lives. The gentleman has the audacity to say we can not accommodate for inclement weather. All we wanted was to have him find us another place to stay. The gentleman then told me to speak to him with respect completely disregarding the worry in my voice. Mind you the house is less than 25 yards from the water and currently the direct impact for hurricane lane. Inclement weather is rain, snow or just non-vacation weather. Inclement weather is not a category 5 hurricane. The person I spoke to should be striped of his job because he is the poorest customer service representative I’ve ever spoke with. Now me and my family are sitting 25 yards from the beautiful ocean waiting and hoping for a safer place inland. The best quote from this foolish man was there is nothing we can do. There is nothing we can do.
- HomeAway.com, Inc.
- 192.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 HomeAway.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.