Homesnap Real Estate & Rentals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your next home with our all-new home search interface! Homesnap is powered by the same real-time data used by licensed REALTORS®.
“Best Mobile Tool” -REALTOR® Magazine
“Most Addictive Real Estate App” -HGTV Magazine
Snap a photo of any home to reveal home value estimates, interior photos, beds, baths, taxes, lot boundaries, school ratings and much more. Get the app to see why millions of people are switching to Homesnap.
New features to boost your home search: search for homes by school attendance zone and search open house listings by date. Plus, now you can swipe through listing photos on the map and list without loading complete details.
New map layers reveal school zones, property boundaries, and satellite imagery. Listings in the same building are now grouped to make comparison-shopping easier.
Try using Siri to send messages via Homesnap, say: "Send a message to Jane on Homesnap"
Homesnap's built-in private messaging feature makes talking about homes fast and simple. Homesnap organizes your home search so you can find and discuss homes all in one place. You’ll love how easy it is to keep track of all the homes you care about.
For Buyers & Sellers:
Search for your next home with help from the important people in your life. Talk about the listings and gorgeous photos that catch your eye. Chat with anyone, whether they’re using Homesnap or not. Every home you mention is saved and updated in real-time.
For Real Estate Agents:
Homesnap Messages was specifically built for real estate agents. For your buyers, keep track of the homes you’ve discussed in one place. For your listings, all related conversations appear on the listing page. Homesnap Pro agents can message any other agent in their MLS in a single tap.
Homesnap For iPad:
Homesnap is been optimized for your retina iPad in every orientation. Exploring real estate, rental listings, and eye-popping HD photo galleries has never been easier.
Homesnap For Apple TV:
Search collaboratively on the big screen! Open Homesnap on your TV and phone at the same time to login seamlessly. With a 2-finger upward swipe, anybody on the same Wi-Fi network can "throw" a listing from their phone to the TV.
Homesnap For Apple Watch:
Tap your wrist to reveal the closest rentals and for sale listings. Scroll to reveal home details like beds, baths, lot size and year built. Follow your favorite homes to keep track of price and status changes. One-tap "Safety Timer" for Homesnap Pro REALTORS®.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving Homesnap, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message @Homesnap on Twitter or Facebook.
Homesnap can be used worldwide but only provides information for homes in the United States.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
Try using Siri to send messages via Homesnap: "Send a message to Jane on Homesnap"
New iOS 10 Features:
- Homesnap's new iMessage app lets you share you homes without leaving your conversation
- Now you can use Siri to send messages to your contacts via Homesnap Messages
- Check out our redesigned Search Widget to see nearby homes for sale or rent
I've tried a few times adding this into my workflow, but I feel like it's just a duplicate of my actual MLS app (GoMLS MIAMI). For it to be useful, it would need...
1. The ability for buyers to save notes, videos and pictures while touring homes.
2. The market snapshot section needs to be way more customizable — per person and per neighborhood for it to be useful. Think Market Snapshot by Top Producer.
3. The design looks so old... The lead pages are a step up but the site itself needs to be updated to be cleaner (specifically the online app). The search page is HORRENDOUS. PLEASE do something about it.
4. Rapid CMAs need to account for neighborhood and geographical info... if it's showing me suggested properties up to 5 miles away, that's just as effective as Zillow. Recent sales on the map should only show 6 months back... that's what an appraiser would look at. Right now, the rapid CMA is just as useful as RPR. I've tried relying on both of these apps and neither one has gotten it right. Just waiting for one of you to fix this! There should also be neighborhood stats — how long properties are taking to sell in the neighborhood, median sales price, how inventory is changing.
5. Integrate with Placester. They don't have an app and you guys don't have a clean looking website... since there are a ton of agents on Placester, at least integrate with them.
Good in many ways, but missing basic features
I use it as a real estate agent. It is tied to our local MLS.
The most obvious flaw is a lack of ability to pull up a listing when searching by ONLY street name. It won't work without the full address number and street, which baffles me. You must have the EXACT street number to be able to pull up a listing. This is a daily frustration - a client says, "what about that listing on Caldwell Ln.?" When I type in "Caldwell," Homesnap thinks it's smart to take me to Caldwell, AR, Caldwell, OH, Caldwell, KS, Caldwell, TX, and Caldwell, ID despite the fact that I only work in Nashville, TN. This is a serious flaw.
The other major concern is the lack of ability to customize what is sent to our clients. I'm not sure who writes the emails or who calculates the stats, but they are really bad. It's fear mongering at its best (or rather worst).
The ability to see agents' production and where they sell is fantastic, but it would be helpful if those stats could be expanded (adding total volume, and also limiting it to the last 12 months of desired - the only option is 24 months back).
The rapid CMA tool only shows Active listings that are similar in price. It's hard to call it a CMA without any closed/sold data.
As an agent, really helpful! Love the property line and school zone feature
MRED (Midwest Real Estate Data) substituted their home grown app for HomeSnap. I used to use the MRED app but find HomeSnap MUCH more helpful. The killer features for me are 1) school zone boundary overlay 2) property line overlay 3) snap function because when looking for homes that aren't on the market I can snap them and then see when they hit the market last.
Thank you Guy at the HomeSnap team!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sawbuck Realty, Inc.
- © 2016 Sawbuck Realty, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes