Homestyler Interior Design
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to see how furniture and décor products look in your home before you buy them? WIRED called it “an essential app”, Macworld chose it as one of the best Apple products of 2013, Architectural Digest puts it on the list of “can’t-live-without decorating apps”. Homestyler let’s you visualize interior design ideas!
Just snap a photo of your space to transform your iPhone or iPad into a virtual fitting room. Try out wall colors, décor items, and furniture products from real brands. Read about latest trends in how-to articles, get ideas and find inspiration from stunning interior design projects done by professional designers. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler!
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Clear out existing items to try out new ideas
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through Facebook and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
FYI: I've seen the many comments here about the application crashing and all the issues people are having. When I had the app on my iPhone I too was extremely frustrated, it frequently crashed, etcetera. However I've discovered this app to be most efficient on iPad. Ever since I started use on a different device I have had no issues. I believe the screen resolution on iPhone does not support the apps capacity so that may be why some have trouble, but I can honestly report no issues, no major crashing. If the app does close out on me, when I open it back up it leaves me right where I left off. Also I believe internet connection plays a large role as well. But very good interior design app.
Awesome app, you just need to add some things.
This app is very useful to interior decorators, and even just for fun. The only thing I am having trouble with is the colors. I would like to have a search bar for colors in a future update, so that our rooms will be color coordinated without trying to find a certain color we want. Maybe there could be a color wheel to change the color of the object?
This app is a good place to start if you're looking to get ideas on what colors to paint your rooms. There are a few things that I think would help make it better besides the obvious--stop making it crash...
1. Have a feature in which it keeps track of the paint numbers you picked. I was surprised that it doesn't already do that; this would be EXTREMELY helpful.
2. Make it possible to paint one wall at a time with the bucket feature without it "over flowing"
3. When aligning the room, make is so you can actually align it with the walls and floor. It seems to be restrictive making it harder to use this feature.
These are the main things that stood out to me, get those fixed and I'm sure you'd have happier users!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.